Do you like Godzilla figures?

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nerd!!!! ;)

Yeah baby, S.H. Monsterarts has some high end figures lately and
they rock. Though my Mecha G is not from the line, they should get around to this version of him eventually.
Even Destroyah is coming soon.

IMG_0751-1.jpg

I've got the Godzilla from MonsterArts, I want to get the King Kong they've shown. I don't plan on getting the other monsters but if they do a '54 Godzilla, a GMK Godzilla and even a Zilla I'll probably buy them. I did put together some 1/600th scale papercraft buildings for him (Godzilla is 1/656 scale)

I have a friend at work that is a huge Godzilla fan.
Do you have any links to these online that I can point him to plea?

Hellz yeah, me too please. I want a really good G as a present for my wife, and a good playable Mecha-G for my son.

When I was a kid back in the early 70s, I would have killed for the Godzilla figures available today. Having a young son (5 1/2) means I have an excuse to indulge my G-love retroactively. It's awesome that when he picks DVDs to watch, he often goes for Destroy All Monsters.

I've got a box full of those little godzilla figures where you just buy a box but you don't know what's in it. I ran out of room to display them in.

I've got both the godzilla and the comic con exclusive meltdown godzilla an they are amazing. Though I've heard they aren't planning on branching out of the heisai series for some reason and that's really disappointing as I'd love a 54, 64, 84, and GMK versions.
I probably won't get any of the other figures though, their just too expensive. Gidorah is up to like $150, and destroyah is going to be even more..

They have been talking about doing the universal monsters next though, and I be all over a creature from the black lagoon sh monsterarts!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back