Clocks of Back to the Future

Just in case anyone is looking to also replace the back side of their clock, for reference, here's the Jerger clock I got:

Jerger Clock 1.JPGJerger Clock 2.JPG

And here's another example of a Bulova clock with correct back for a replacement part. Clocks like these usually go for under $20 :)

Bulova Clock.JPGBulova Clock 1.JPG

Does anyone here know a rough ball park price that the "happy times" Mastercrafters clock usually goes for??

I bought mine for $30 plus shipping last year. It's not a rare item. My clock needs a cleaning but it still works perfectly, including the light.

I bought mine for $30 plus shipping last year. It's not a rare item. My clock needs a cleaning but it still works perfectly, including the light.

Thanks man, i wasn't sure about how often this clock comes up. By the sounds of it i should be able to scoop one up at one stage.

You must be the guy that made one of my almanacs. I bought an almanac awhile back and the guy selling said it was a roland stage 3 or something. I was like wtf is roland lmfao. Ive still got it in its shrink wrap.

Im fairly new here and ive seen a lot of the stuff you have replicated and it all looks awesome!!

Thanks for letting me know about the clock. I'll make sure i don't over pay when i get one.

Cheers!!

Last edited:
Thanks man, i wasn't sure about how often this clock comes up. By the sounds of it i should be able to scoop one up at one stage.

You must be the guy that made one of my almanacs. I bought an almanac awhile back and the guy selling said it was a roland stage 3 or something. I was like wtf is roland lmfao. Ive still got it in its shrink wrap.

Im fairly new here and ive seen a lot of the stuff you have replicated and it all looks awesome!!

Thanks for letting me know about the clock. I'll make sure i don't over pay when i get one.

Cheers!!

My clock was so cheap since I was very patient. If you have the chance to get one for $50-80, take it! It's still a good price.

You likely bought your almanac from Mark Poon. The inner pages of his versions 2 and 3 were printed from my files. And I helped him with the cover pages of his version 2.

My clock was so cheap since I was very patient. If you have the chance to get one for $50-80, take it! It's still a good price.

You likely bought your almanac from Mark Poon. The inner pages of his versions 2 and 3 were printed from my files. And I helped him with the cover pages of his version 2.

Thats right, poon. You did my Tales From Space, my bad! :facepalm :lol i wanted to keep that wrapped up too but my kid wanted to see inside so i opened it. Awesome job from front to back...

I know one was a poon and one was a roland so you're one has to be the Tales From Space.

There is no model number as I think this clock was only distributed to children’s shoe stores from what my research has found.. “Produced by Jeco” is the only label on this particular clock...

In post #28 of this threat, cnickle1 posted a nice background image for the Harold Lloyd clock. Unfortunately this image is rather small and it has significant jpeg artifacts. I scaled it slightly up, and used "selective gaussian blur" to remove lots of noise and jpeg artifacts. This greatly improves the quality. My version can directly be printed on 11" x 14" cardstock (at 150 dpi), resulting in the correct size of the full clock.
HarolLloyd-clock-Face-11x14-150dpi.jpg

And here are some pictures, how I built my Harold Lloyd clock:
20190520_215458.jpg20190520_225151.jpg20190523_205203.jpg20190601_092500.jpg20190601_153501.jpg20190601_154532.jpg20190601_165130.jpg20190601_165150.jpg

More info on the making of this clock is posted here

Last edited:
Im trying to track down this specific blue wall clock from the opening garage sequence. You can only see part of the logo clearly on the clock and was wondering if anyone recognized the logo or knew what clock it is? I know I've seen the logo before I just can't recall it.
The second photo is from when the camera pans across and the motion blur makes the logo hard to see but I included it anyway.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 10.53.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 10.54.07 AM.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back