Clocks of Back to the Future

formula388

After searching on here I could not find a thread about Clocks of BTTF. I have always been on the look out for different clocks from BTTF. I have not been able to identify that many of the clocks from the opening scene except for some of the obvious ones.
So far the ones I have in my collection are,
Man drinking under a street lamp
KitCat model D80 with the white cord coming from the left side of the cat.
Martys Panasonic Alarm clock
And most recently Georges alarm clock.

This thread was inspired by Rolands thread about Georges 1955 alarm clock. (http://www.therpf.com/f9/bttf-1-found-george-mcflys-1955-alarm-167467/ )

I am on the look out for a Green Jewled Owl Clock, Pink Poodle Jewled Clock, and the Harold Lloyd Clock though all of those seem to be in the $200+ range. (they had some expensive taste)
What clocks do you guys have in your collection?

Nice thread! ;)

... Pink Poodle Jewled Clock ...

Why pink? Looks like silver to me.

attachment.php

I can provide informations about two clocks in the very first scene. The alarm clock on top of the large clock is a Westclox Keno (aka Raven as in the movie) Style 4 and the clock in the lower right corner is a Westclox Big Ben Style 9.

attachment.php

AlexBC, Im sure someone threw that in there on purpose...

Roland, thanks for the screen caps, I said pink because I was going from memory. I also thought it was jeweled, apparently not.

The clock all the way to the left with the "Globe" looks like one my mother has had in the living room for the past 30 years, though I know that style is popular I need to check details next time I visit. I need to check the blu ray tomorrow.

I just recieved my "big ben" clock.
Lost the auction on ebay for the OWL that I really wanted. I wish ebay would change their policy about auction sniping.

I just recieved my "big ben" clock.

Taken any pics of it ? Please do post if you can :)

Lost the auction on ebay for the OWL that I really wanted. I wish ebay would change their policy about auction sniping.

Join a sniping site.

If you can't beat them, join them.

I did :lol

You get the first few snipes free.

In all my years, I have only used it once, for something that I really wanted.

The clock all the way to the left with the "Globe" looks like one my mother has had in the living room for the past 30 years, though I know that style is popular I need to check details next time I visit. I need to check the blu ray tomorrow.

That style is known as an anniversary clock. If you can make out the maker in a screenshot it should be fairly easy to find.

Roland I have had a saved search in ebay for over a year and seen nothing. It is a very rare clock.
I also think it could be replicated pretty easily.
I hope the site was legit and actually has it, i dont want to have to dispute a sale on paypal.

That Harold Lloyd clock looks like it could be replicated pretty easy, if we could get a clear shot of the graphics

The graphics are not the problem. I have all that I need. I just don't know the exact size of the clock. And: What is on the backside?

Would there be more than just a fistful of people interested in buying a (maybe not 100% accurate) replica?

attachment.php

I would love the Harold Lloyd clock myself, as well as the poodle and owl. The drinking hobo clock is a mastercrafters Clock, they come up quite often on Ebay as well as the black and white cat.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back