Amazing Pre-Production Spider-Man (who is going to tackle this first?)

So....this thread has been dead for...a while now, but someone finally has this suit! (It's me!)

kOrsqC3.jpg

The pattern was done by Spontaneous Pelting, and the suit was put together by The Amazing Spider-Lab. The suit is absolutely perfect. Fits me like no other. My faceshell/lenses are done by the master himself, McLean Krieger. I'm wearing a set of black/silver lenses in the photo, but I'll be getting some proper blue/blue ones soon. Hoping to get a really good shoot for this one done soon for my insta page @TheSpiderMatt. I do have a few progress pictures of the suit up on there.

Lw0kn2A
Sorry to bump this old thread, but I love this suit and decided to give it a try. Pattern is by Spiderbite Designs. Still waiting for a new faceshell. I tried other faceshells and lens combinations but none of them really worked. This needs TASM1 shell and lenses to really pop.
85A6BdZn8EDHMPDNA

8yFzApT.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back