Wookie lightsaber

GOING SOLO

Guys im looking to have a wookie saber hilt made mostly wood any one out there whos good with this???? I got the idea from the new clone wars there was a youngling wookie gungi had the best saber!

Sorry to go OT. Is there any word when season 4 and 5 hit Blu-ray? I really enjoy the series and clips I have seen from S4 and S5 look great.

I work with wood.but I would need more detail drawings than that..
questions....
what kind of wood?
would you want the metal part metal?
how much time could I have to make It?
ETC....

The metal parts would be a problem for me.pick a wood and I can play around with the wood part with my own funds on my side. If It's not some outrages price.but I would still need good detail drawings and dead on specs.and time.seems most guys here can knock projects out in a week or two.takes a bit longer for me. busy life.....

Lightsaber Rattling: Wooden Lightsaber: Gungi's Rare Blade
Gungi1.PNG

Gungi2.PNG

Cool.but I see a problem right off the bat.those are pretty thin walls at the back of the piece.I know this is a cartoon pic.but I'm wondering If the back part would go together In the real world.wondering If the round metal part would fit into the back without cracking the thin walled piece....

Looks just like the shape of the beginning of a wood shovel handle were the shovel part fits on.may be a good place to start just to test out work ability...

thanks for the better pics. Capn_Jack_Savvy

I really liked the look of this saber when I first saw it. I had been thinking about talking to Nocturne Armory about it. They have made a few wooden lightsabers before, so they might be game to try it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back