Wookie lightsaber

I contacted nocturne I'm waiting for an anwser he a wookie saber up in eBay now its nice but much heavier looking then this one. I hope he will do it.

Checked out the one on ebay. man more bids than Iv'e ever seen on something.and It looks as If the inner diameter of that tube Is probably the same strait down.gotta play with this a bit....

Whatever wood you used.you would have to find that one perfect piece.with the grain running just right. to even come close.and that would be a task...

I don't think the grain is too important, unless you really want it to look like it's just popped out of the screen. You'll never find a real wood that matches a cartoon wood. So just go for a nice piece of wood, it'll look great when stained the right colour anyway.

I still remember in like 1989, I was game-mastering a Star Wars RPG and my friend Doug said he wanted to play a Wookiee Jedi, and it just really felt anathema to me, but I let him do it.

Since then there have been a few in the various spinoffs (Lowbacca in some books, now this one on CW), and I wish we'd gone public with his concept way back when.

He was a trailblazer, didn't know it. ;)

Alex

image.jpg

Taken from Star Wars Clone Wars FB page

Checked out the one on ebay. man more bids than Iv'e ever seen on something.and It looks as If the inner diameter of that tube Is probably the same strait down.gotta play with this a bit....

I can't find the eBay listing... Anyone with a link? I'd love to know the final price tag.

Seems to me the base is the easy part... It could be turned on a wood lathe with basic skills. The the ends could be hollowed in with dril.

Then attach the button and the working end.

I can't find the eBay listing... Anyone with a link? I'd love to know the final price tag.

Seems to me the base is the easy part... It could be turned on a wood lathe with basic skills. The the ends could be hollowed in with dril.

Then attach the button and the working end.[/QUOTE

that's what I was thinking.but if you look at that back end.I'm wondering if the back end cap of the light saber would fit up in there......

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back