Dredd 3D pep helmet - files now available

I just printed out a new set of the pep. Ready for my second attempt. Hope this one turns out more symmetrical ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I'm so thankful for this pep file. It was a fun one to work on and gave me no headaches in any of the stages. Heres some cellphone pics of mine.

Dredd 01.jpgDredd 2.jpg

nice one Gregg, that's funny I was looking at the Holts colors the other day in The Range and thinking that red was looking pretty good :D

It seems to have done the trick for me.

I used camping roll for the padding. It was just the right thickness and could cut it to the right shape using the template here… Dredd - Helmet

I don't know why the picture has gone sideways. But you get the idea.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's!

Attachments

• photo 1-2.JPG
    photo 1-2.JPG
    917.6 KB · Views: 272
Man better than mine ,i suppose i should spend more time on peps instead of seeing it as a time challenge,you may have to make another for me .

Thanks for that link Gregg! I've been DREDDing (sorry just had to) sculpting and carving the raised edges. Those measurements really satisfy my more retentive side :)
Now I'm off to figure out what 100 lbs card stock is in GSM :)

It seems to have done the trick for me.

I used camping roll for the padding. It was just the right thickness and could cut it to the right shape using the template here… Dredd - Helmet

Gregg, that link is amazing. Great reference details explained clearly with great pictures.

Stefwill, for my pep work I use 200gsm printer card. Seems to work very well for me.

Stefwill, for my pep work I use 200gsm printer card. Seems to work very well for me.
Oh thanks heaps. 100 lbs means different values in gsm, depending on the stock.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send it to you after work. I'll refresh the 4shared one as well - might have been inactive for too long or something.

Hey, does anyone know any other place to get the pep files? for some reason the free download link through 4shared isn't working.

I just spent my first night on the first three pages, about 7 hours in total. Yeah, slow night at work but I didn't mind :D. This is definitely going to be a fun build! Thanks again!

Just put the helm together, and it looks awesome! Unfortunately, it's too big for me :( Would anyone mind helping me scale it? I only have Pepakura Viewer since I have a Mac....

Edit: Nevermind! I found a way to scale the file.

Last edited:
Hi, sorry im new but myself and Kingsley are starting some Dredd 2012 costumes and im currently using a MAC is there any chance of getting the PDO's in a PDF format please?

Hi, sorry im new but myself and Kingsley are starting some Dredd 2012 costumes and im currently using a MAC is there any chance of getting the PDO's in a PDF format please?

If you look back through the thread there should be links to PDF versions.

Happy making!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back