Uncharted Holster: Getting Closer

Increditastic

I have been doing leatherwork for a while now and started a side business on Etsy. Since being commissioned to replicate a Nathen Drake holster from Uncharted 2 & 3, I have started to hone in on a good looking replica. I have scoured images, 3D models and also other's work on theRPF. Much thanks to the Leatherworker here on RPF, your work and attention to detail has been very helpful and inspiring.

I am looking for feedback and comments to make the best replica and wanted to get advice and suggestions. So, here is where I am currently:
Suggestions?
IMG_7341.JPG

IMG_7318.JPG

compare.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't know much about the game but I love the shoulder holster from the game. This looks great! I'd love to have a shoulder holster like this to showoff at the range lol

The ring necklace would be easy to make and a nice touch to the overall feel. I assume you are being commissioned for that ammo belt too? If not, regardless, that's a damn good approximation of the rig. The only thing out of place is that on the original, there are three gold 'squares' (not sure what to call them) on the front, and you only have two visible. But that's me being nitpicky. That's professionally done there, chief. Nice job!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back