Can I Find This Batman Bust Anywhere?

PacMan3000

Hey guys,

I will admit that I'm new to this whole modeling world.

But, I really like busts due to how detailed they can potentially be. I see quite a few great ones on certain sites like eBay.

Anways...does anyone know if there is a site that offers a Batman bust that looks like this? I am looking for the Michael Keaton version:

norm-43812dd8619ad-Batman%20(1989).jpeg

norm-438cc1d11f2da-Batman%20Returns.jpeg

I have been looking for one for a couple years now, but haven't been able to locate one online. I know Howard Senft made the first one, but I contacted him through ebay and he says he doesn't produce them anymore.

Any chance anyone here knows of a website or two that offers these? Or another place I could track them dow?

Thanks for any help.

The first one is my sculpture. I don't offer them anymore, but my friend Dale has a few I think... I'll PM you his e-mail address ;)

H

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chewie15 @ Nov 27 2006, 03:15 PM) [snapback]1366097[/snapback]</div>
The first one is my sculpture. I don't offer them anymore, but my friend Dale has a few I think... I'll PM you his e-mail address ;)

H
[/b]

Thanks guys.

If you get the chance, I would definitely suggest getting one of Howard's '89 busts. If not, another option would be to get a custom '89 cowl and fit it with a Keaton life-mask.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Neon Sentry @ Nov 27 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]1366294[/snapback]</div>
Is it just my imagination, or is the second bust a Returns cowl sculpt with an '89 texture and symbol?
[/b]
yeah, it always looked like a Returns to me too :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back