Spiderman 3 picture spoiler inside

nwjedidave

Sr Member
taken from the MTv online webisodes. James Franco's characters mask.

pretty cool looking ..

spoiler space

spidey_3.jpg

I still don't know what to think of the overall costume, but I'm hoping for the best when it's on the big screen. Nice find on the pics.

Yeah, glad to see someone could access the vids.
I am limited to screencaps that were on SHH, I'm gonna try to get started on one of these. Its a custom build for the movie, so I'm not even gonna bother converting a paintball mask, the closest one I found is called a vent, which is what me and my one cousin think this mask was based off of.

This headgear belongs to Harry Osborn or rather his tentatively named alter ego “Night Surfer.” :lol

I like the carbon fiber-ish texture of the paint, but i've seen paintball masks with cooler overall design. This is disapointing, I really like the green goblin helmet and was hoping for something equally as cool.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myster Mistery @ Nov 27 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]1366282[/snapback]</div>
Actually, I'm pretty happy with this. It's not as goofy or cartoonish.

...Too bad Sandman's gonna be in this one... :(
[/b]

Too bad Sandman's gonna be in this one?.?.. Are you kidding?.... He's going to be one of the coolest characters in the film and give Spidey a run for his money. As for the mask preview . . . pretty cool, although I echo WEASELFLINGER's sentiments. Perhaps this is not the final overall mask, and merely a part of it. One can hope.

Eh, i just cringe, since I know what kind of painful technobabble is coming to explain away a guy who can turn into sand and then directly control the motion of said sand particles.

I would have prefered, i dunno, Rhino. Or The Lizard, since then we could throw in the angle of Spidey finally coming to terms with the fact that he's not actually human.

I dunno. Magic sand people just seem TOO far gone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myster Mistery @ Nov 27 2006, 02:13 PM) [snapback]1366299[/snapback]</div>
Eh, i just cringe, since I know what kind of painful technobabble is coming to explain away a guy who can turn into sand and then directly control the motion of said sand particles.

I would have prefered, i dunno, Rhino. Or The Lizard, since then we could throw in the angle of Spidey finally coming to terms with the fact that he's not actually human.

I dunno. Magic sand people just seem TOO far gone.
[/b]

i'm with you. sandman is too much of a stretch for me.

Sandman too far?

I can understand he isn't the coolest, but this isn't a documentary based on fact dude.

It's far fetched fiction. :) and that's why we love it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Helmetman @ Nov 27 2006, 04:59 PM) [snapback]1366427[/snapback]</div>
Sandman too far?

I can understand he isn't the coolest, but this isn't a documentary based on fact dude.

[/b]

I have to agree. Sandman will be great for the movie. He was always a sweet villain and always a challenge for Spiderman. A good reason why Venom comes into existence.

The only thing I regret.... he doesn't have much in the way of props. The Green Goblin was great for props (Mask/Armor, pumpkin bombs, etc....) The Sandman... well.... not much.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth_Nickel @ Nov 27 2006, 05:39 PM) [snapback]1366461[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Helmetman @ Nov 27 2006, 04:59 PM) [snapback]1366427[/snapback]
Sandman too far?

[/b]

I have to agree. Sandman will be great for the movie. He was always a sweet villain and always a challenge for Spiderman. A good reason why Venom comes into existence.

The only thing I regret.... he doesn't have much in the way of props. The Green Goblin was great for props (Mask/Armor, pumpkin bombs, etc....) The Sandman... well.... not much.
[/b][/quote]

Dude.. The sandman was his own Prop. Don't take that the wrong way. :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Andy @ Nov 24 2006, 09:35 PM) [snapback]1365223[/snapback]</div>
This headgear belongs to Harry Osborn or rather his tentatively named alter ego “Night Surfer.” :lol
[/b]

Thanks Andy. Good to see you, hope all's well.

:thumbsup
:fettrotj

meh, I have to say Im a bit worried about this flick. I think they might be trying to hard to jam in all these villans and not really give enough time to any which one of them. IMO Venom vs spidey should be its own movie.

As for the mask I think its ok... I still would have liked to see them try to pull of a good latex mask prosthetic. Something that you knew was a mask but the actor could act through a little bit easier.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back