EXECUTOR

Wow, you are working at a whole new level of creative insanity...and its fabulous! - this is going to be a display piece to die for when you are finished :)

Can I ask about the nibbler you are using? I've tried in the past to find something like this with a view to cutting the notches for the Falcon plating, but not really found anything that looked suitable. Can I ask where you got yours and what description I should search under?

Cheers
Nick

I think i just pee'd my pants a little, absolutely jaw dropping.

Fantastic sir.
Will you be lighting this.
Gag

That tool is called a "nibbler" here in the US. I'm pretty sure it's what they used on the ILM models at that time too.

Hi

I knew this sort of tool had been used by ILM, but haven't actually needed one so far. Seeing what you had achieved with the Executor, I figured whatever you had found would be perfect for my future Falcon plating work. Plus, you often find with a tool that once you have one, you end up using it more than you thought anyway.

Cheers
Nick

Thanks Gort ! ;)
You didn't know this tool ?
what tool you used it ?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back