EXECUTOR

Some pictures... :)

HPIM3644.jpg

HPIM3646.jpg

This is probably for me, the most extravagant, and amazing studio undertaking alongside Juliens Avenger project.
You guys with the big stuff astound me.
The assembly in the tail section looks so good, really enjoying this, more detailed pics though, be great to share more of the journey into such an iconic TESB build!

Lee

This is looking incredible. It looks like there's hundreds of kit parts just in that one section. I can't imagine how many are in the whole ship. I commend you for attempting this.

I dont have any ref's of the executor so I cant tell what parts are used. Even if i did have ref's I couldn't tell what parts were used :facepalm So are you using actual found parts, winging it or a mix of both? Either way it's sure to look epic when complete. I'd place it right at the enterence to my home :lol

Thanks guy's !:)

I used some parts of kits like ILM model (Tamiya boa 1/700, Rocco minitank, etc.).
Unfortunately, much parts can't be found, because they are too much... :facepalm
I build a studio size...:)

You better start looking for abig van, because I expect to see this work of beauty at our RPF booth at Star Wars Celebration in Germany next year :)

Looks awesome, mate

I'd love to see more as well. Heck, I'd love to see this in person when I'm in France in April! ROAAAAAD TRIIIIIP!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back