"Super Force" Original Screen Used Helmets...

cestus3

[attachmentid=11220]

[attachmentid=11221]

[attachmentid=11222]

I recently aquired both of these helmets from 2 different freinds here in Orlando, each tell me that they are the screen used versions, both are in the local Orlando film industry (where it was filmed) so I believe what they say to be the truth. I was wondering if the propmakers that made them are members here or if anyone has any information on the show's props, I would love to know the history of them. The white one is supposedly the hero helmet and has working LED's and a servo controlled cross haired viewfinder, it also has a nice blue bubble visor. The gray helmet is in very abused condition. Any info would be appreciated. Jeff

My best friend here in germany told my about "Super Force" - I've never seen it, maybe you can tell a little bit more about the storyline?

It was a futuristic cop show, I believe he had some high tech motorcycle and wore this high tech suit. I remember it came on right before or after Superboy. It was filmed in Orlando and was a 30 minute show. I remember it was pretty bad.

Superforce, Ken Wahl I beleive? A show about a cop in the future, whose brother goes missing and no one seems to want to do anything about it. He has a suit of futuristic armor(built by him or his brother, im not sure which) and with the help of his scientist friend go fight crime. Im sure they have more info and pics on IMDB.

One year later...

Jeff, I worked on Superforce and can probably help you with info on the helmets. The pics don't show up in the thread any more, so can you repost them or send them to me at mbradley3@cfl.rr.com?

Also, I still have your Herc stuff- when ya comin' by?

Mark

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back