Dr. Evil & Mini Me (featuring Mr. & Mini Mr. Bigglesworth) from Austin Powers Trilogy

Kenblomi

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
DrEvilCostume-2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

DSCF4247.jpg

DSCF4298.jpg

DSCF4299.jpg

DSCF4316.jpg

DSCF4259.jpg

More pics coming soon...
DSCF4247.jpg.html

Last edited:
Re: Dr. Evil from Austin Powers

So most of this costume was purchased from random thrift stores... (shoes, under shirt, jail outfit) I had a good friend of mine make the classic grey suit for me, and I added padding to my chest and stomach with an egg crate... I shaved my head and wore blue contacts, the scar was done with liquid latex and cotton... I even made the evil rotating chair last minute, the party was at my work so I just used a work chair and made the controller really quick using a long bolt, a spray can top, and a handle grip off of a 4 wheeler... I had sound effects that played the evil drama sound pretty loud with the push of a button, and also an iPod hooked up to a loud speaker to play some classic music from the movies... I had a mini me doll that was purchased long ago and i used my daughters creepy robotic cat as Mr Bigglesworth... i had a mini Mr Bigglesworth as well... I guess thats about it... the best part was that i didn't break character the whole night... I'd have to say it was hilariously epic!!

Re: Dr. Evil from Austin Powers

Hey Thanks! It was definitely one of the most "fun to wear" costumes I've done to date!

I also forgot to mention the fake ear lobes... I made those out of the tips or some cheep $2 latex witch noses that i picked up at a local Halloween store...

AND THE EVIL PINKY RING!!... I sculpted that from scratch using Milliput clay and then spray painted it with a chrome paint

Last edited:
Re: Dr. Evil & Mini Me (featuring Mr. & Mini Mr. Bigglesworth) from Austin Powers Tri

this is really great

nicely done...the attention to detail is amazing

Re: Dr. Evil & Mini Me (featuring Mr. & Mini Mr. Bigglesworth) from Austin Powers Tri

Thanks... Its nice to know other people notice that kind of stuff... I cant look at the top picture without laughing!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back