Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 07/08/2013

I'll pass that along (about the helmet) to the original unfolder.

I can try to change the Thighs and Neck myself... keep an eye on the .ZIPs updated date for the updated .ZIP

Thank you. I'm starting from the feet instead of the helmet just so I can get started on it. I'm building the left side first, and have a boot almost done. If only I could get my Cameo to work right, but sadly, I dont have enough paper to run configuration test on it, so im cutting everything by hand.

Thanks again

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 07/22/2013

I'm sorry for always bothering you, but one last thing. The new helmet file is in A4, if you could please change it over to letter, that would be great. There's no hurry for it, so take you time. Thank you for doing the other files, and sorry about being a nuisance.

-----Edit------
Also noticed that the neck seal has some parts off the page
AISoii8.png

Last edited:
Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 07/22/2013

How the hell did that happen... I'll fix it.

... it SHOULD be Letter. Are you sure you didnt open the one that says "A4" ?

Or mabey you're printer is set to A4, i dunno...

But when I open it, It says Letter.

Last edited:
Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 07/24/2013

My printer is set for letter. When i try to print the helmet, it says that the paper is not the same as the one specified by the printer. So I'm not sure what it its. Thanks for helping me, and sorry for bothering you so much

Everytime I go to print, Pepakura asks me "Adjust Scale?" And sometimes, If I say "No", it'll cut off part of the parts, and wont completely print them.

For THIS, my recommendation would be to use the next scale-size (10% increase), and choose "Yes" when it asks to Adjust the Scale.

Try choosing YES, and if it looks too small (before you cut the parts out), flip the cardstock over, re print, and this time, choose "No" when it asks to adjust the scale.

Hello good, thank you very much for the armor mark 39 Gemini, had long been looking for it for next comic-con Barcelona (Spain), but when I've been looking at the files and seen that there is only one boot, wanted to know if this boot is true for two feet or every foot needs a file to be standing so my number is 42/44 European and measure 1.84 cm, I have to use as default?

To the plane of the reactor when ARK mk39? going to do? or no guide on how to make the ARK mk39?

Thanks for everything, and great work on this armor I will enjoy making it and taking it more XD.

PS:. Sorry if the translation of the English is not good, not English and I'm using the google translate.

Hello good, thank you very much for the armor mark 39 Gemini, had long been looking for it for next comic-con Barcelona (Spain), but when I've been looking at the files and seen that there is only one boot, wanted to know if this boot is true for two feet or every foot needs a file to be standing so my number is 42/44 European and measure 1.84 cm, I have to use as default?

To the plane of the reactor when ARK mk39? going to do? or no guide on how to make the ARK mk39?

Thanks for everything, and great work on this armor I will enjoy making it and taking it more XD.

PS:. Sorry if the translation of the English is not good, not English and I'm using the google translate.

As far as i can tell, the boots are symmetrical and are exactly the same. I'm using the same boot file for both feet. As for the arc reactor, I plan on just putting plastic diffuser over the top and putting a ton of LEDs in the base. For the size question, print out the piece that goes inside the shoe, its only 3 pieces and it'll show how big the inside of the boot will be.

Hopefully that helped a little.

and if height is 1 m 84 cm, I use the default folder? or I have q ask me make it bigger?
I'm 1.83 M tall, and I'm using default. But i haven't gotten that far as to know weather it'll fit me or not. So your guess is as good as mine.
Sorry I can't really help you there.

The boots are the same (Symmetrical). Left/Right, doesnt matter.

Again, for the CHOOSING of 'your' specific body type, just print something, and see if it fits.

As for the Helmet; I'll get right on it.

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 07/27/2013

Why are you selling the files now and for so much? I would spend $50 for both of them, but $750. That seems really high to me.

He doesnt charge for the pep files, only the 3D ones. And the reason they cost so much is because he sells the rights to them as well. Also, do you know how long it takes to make a model like this? Look at his development thread for the suit. It took him weeks to make it, and if you dont like it, go and make your own.

i suggest 01eggy10 you read the first post of this thread Syrus54 says:Any PASSWORDS on these files will NOT be Shared.
To the Noobs: You need PEPAKURA VIEWER to print these files.

he has worked far too hard on these amazing models and so many people have taken his work and passed it off as their own hence y there are now passwords i suggest you download all the differant sizes and build it yourself through trial and error like all of us have done

a silly question, but as I do for this helmet once stuck me into your head?

wonder what it is in one piece if anyone knows of any tutorial or some form of that after bonding is removably or something please tell me that I'm lost with the issue of helmet.

thanks to all
heres the mark 39 helmet by jtm i unfolded. i hope this works. its the first time ive uploadd to 4shared.

mark 39 helmet by jtm unfolded - Download - 4shared - jon tView attachment 206382

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 206385

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back