Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Syrus54, I am so sorry, I wish there was something I could do to help.

I'm sorry if I missed something, but there doesn't appear to be any download links in the first post. Could someone point out exactly where it is? Or did the .pngs get taken down as well?

His files are no longer available.

...been off doing some Street Racing. Loving my Big Block Chevy that gets 3 Gallons to the Mile...
the damn street scene just aint what it was 15 years ago, before I switched to doing 3D Models for the Community.

Besides that, even if I wanted to return to the Modelling Game on here, my Hard Drive Crashed, and took all the Gigabytes of Models out with it.
Gotta wait until I have a couple Thousand Dollars saved up to get the Drive Recovered.

Anyway, Got more work to do on my Racecar.
Mabey i'll pop back on here in a few months/year......

Still Doing a little work here and there...
30149051150_85e9bf8ced_k_d.jpg

I only ask because of a Render you did of your Suitcase. For some reason, Cinema4D just has poor quality renders... or something...
be cool if it has a Render Preset built-in, that makes it look better.

I've seen 3DS Max renders, too... so many different programs, that all have Better Renders than C4D....
dunno WTF i'm doing wrong, or if C4D just isnt capable of do better...

Figured I'd draw this up, to help give us some real-world scale.
--dimensions are close, depending on your source--
Size Comparison.jpg

IronMan is Twice the height of a Fraggle.
Hulkbuster is Twice the Height of IronMan.
Gorg is 4 times the Height of Hulkbuster.
Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is 3 times the height of Gorg.
Eva is 1.25 times the height of Marshmallow Man.

Scales are based off of Travelling Matt (a Fraggle in Fraggle Rock).
When he explores the World, he interacts with Humans, which gives you a Scale for them.
And if a Fraggle fits in the Palm of a Gorgs Hand, that means Gorgs are WAY BIGGER than IronMan.
Not sure the Hulkbuster could take them out, if they decided to attack us.

I wonder what the scale for IronMan is, compared to the Tripods from War of the Worlds.

Last edited:
So here's the Deal... I've been teaching a friend of mine to model, and here's his 1st attempt.
IRON MONGER
Granted, it's messy, the polys dont connect, it's not quite Symmetrical, etc....
He's asked me to find someone on here, whom I've collaborated with before, that wants to undertake the task of Making the Model a Pepakura-printable model.
As far as we know, no one's made an Iron Monger Model yet....
So, anyone out there with a *****-load of Free Time, that has always wanted to model Iron Monger, for Costuming? -PM me....

32337517692_774e73b3e9_o_d.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back