My Punisher costume (Steve Dillon style)

Master Dahark

Here is what I worked on for my own house party-- I didn't just want to buy one of those shirts from Hot Topic. It's much more fun to make your own! I really wanted a Steve Dillon style shirt. It's a rough WIP but so far so good!

185148_929672821431_1912137573_n.jpg

I later gave up on the shirt and got a long sleeve Under Armor instead

Halloween was definitely a success! The costume turned out great I think.

My complete outfit:

coloredits-3.jpg
coloredits-2.jpg
coloredits-1.jpg

My new facebook profile ;D

IMG_2024-12.jpg

Without all the guns-- just the shirt I painted. Not quite as threatening.... :)) :

IMG_2027-14.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Punisher costime (Steve Dillon style)

"Costime"? :p

You pull off the look really well here. I never quite understood why some people drew the teeth as if they were tubes on his belt. Talk about a lack of mobility.

Well done, all around.

Thanks everyone! Two fun details about the costume: The leg holster is really a 3-ring binder and that Uzi is a watergun from when I was a toddler! :D

Looks great and you pull off the Punisher character well!

That UZI you mentioned, was it one that used battery power to shoot water? If so I used to have a 9mm from the same watergun line. I remember them being super realistic and had removable "magazine clips" that you filled with water.

I don't recall mine ever having batteries, but the clip is where you put the water. It used to be green before I spraypainted it. It was so funny-- I was so nervous about getting to the party- I covered myself in the biggest coat I had and kept thinking 'please don't let me get pulled over...'

That's great -- and pretty danged realistic. I never did like the version in the comics with the white gloves and boots. Not all that intimidating when you hear "These Boots Are Made for Walking" in your head when you see The Punisher.

A little fun with photoshop ;)

Punishers.jpg
Shopped.jpg

Also got featured on my favorite movie review website, joblo.com! Check out all of the awesome Halloween costumes sent in by our JoBlo.com readers! - Movie News | JoBlo.com

That's great -- and pretty danged realistic. I never did like the version in the comics with the white gloves and boots. Not all that intimidating when you hear "These Boots Are Made for Walking" in your head when you see The Punisher.
I KNOW!!! I can barely even look at the older comics now! The MAX and Dillon looks are where it's at! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back