Costume Station Zero - A Cosplay Podcast

Costume Station Zero Ep 29 ! Kevin Kittridge Guest Hosts this episode where the tables or microphone is turned and I'm in the interview hot seat talking childhood costume favorites, my early San Diego Comic Cons, Cyberman building, underoos, Student film costumes and a serious talk about my love of all things James Bond. check it out!
Costume Station Zero

Thanks. We just moved to a new server so I'll look into fixing those MP3 links.

Costume Station Zero ep 30 - The No Pressure Wonder Con Podcast now up!
Ewan Anderson and I discuss Wonder Con- our highlights from 2012, what we're expecting for 2013, cosplay, the new half season of Dr. Who and why it's a No Pressure Con!

Costume Station Zero

Found your podcast a few weeks ago but finally started listening this week. THANK YOU for helping me get back my costuming mojo. I've been on the fabric hunt for my costume for many many months and it helps hearing other people's fabric pain.

Glad you found us and have fun listening to the shared stories of the aggrevations of fabric hunting!

Costume Station Zero Ep 31 Pt 1 Boots and Tights Now up!
Today I chat with Sam McClellan and Kelby LeNorman to discuss Comics, Superheroes, Spider-Man, Bucky barnes, Sucker Punch, Batman, Superman, Captain Marvel Jr., and Malcolm Reynolds. Check it out!

Costume Station Zero

Costume Station Zero Ep 31 Pt 2 Boots and Tights Now up!

I finish my chat with Sam McLellan and Kelby LeNorman to discuss Comics, Superheroes, Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Aquaman, Superman, Conventions, and Malcolm Reynolds. Check it out!

Costume Station Zero

Costume Station Zero Ep 32- the post Wonder Con Podcast is now up! Ewan Anderson and I are back n the belated episode talking about our experiences and the costumes of Wonder Con 2013.

Costume Station Zero

Costume Station Zero Ep 33 Pt 1 Cosplay As Career Also up!

I chat with Kelly Delcambre about his journey from childhood to today through his love of costumes and how it set him on his career path as prop and costume restoration artist. We discuss Spider-Man, KISS, Robin the Boy wonder, Beetlejuice, Freddy Kruger, the Flash, Captain America, Justice Society of America and Condorman! Check it out!

Costume Station Zero

And we're finally back after some technical difficulties.

Episode 33 Cosplay as Career Pt 2 now up! I chat with Kelly Delcambre of KMD Artistry about his journey from childhood to today through his love of costumes and how it set him on his career path as prop and costume restoration artist. In Part 2 We discuss The Creeper, Frank Gorshin, Justice Society of America, Boba Fett, Batman Belts, Batman cowls, the rise of ebay culture, Monster statues, Star Wars characters, and prop/costme restoration! Check it out! Youtube channel: kmdartistry - YouTube , Facebook and contact page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/KMD-Artistry/255106340099

Pt 2: Costume Station Zero

Costume Station Zero Episode 34 - From Anime to Torchwood now up! I chat with Amy Hirschman about Gallifrey One, San Diego Comic Con, her Anime roots, Gwen Cooper of Torchwood, Lucy Saxon of Doctor Who and more! Check it out!

Costume Station Zero

Episode 35 - The Real Balok aka the Big Wow Comic Fest Chat - Now up! I gather the biggest round table ever – Valerie Perez, Kelly Delcambre, Kelby Lenorman, Thomas Parham, Will Sterling, Teri Samuels and myself discuss the greatness that is the Big Wow Comic Fest in San Jose, rocking a Superman (with Rogues gallery) group, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Red Arrow, The Marvel Family, Robin, Evil Android Davy Crockett: A Classic American Tale and other cosplay misadventures. Check it out!

Costume Station Zero

Episode 36 and 36b now up!

Episode 36 11th Doctor Talk - Series 7

I chat with Ewan Anderson and Stephen Prescott to discuss all the details of the varying new costumes Matt Smith wears as the 11th Doctor across Series 7a, and 7b. Purple is the key word for the new frock look! Check it out! Stephen can also be found at Doctor Who: A Mad Man with a Box

Costume Station Zero

Ep 36 Bonus - 11th Doctor Talk - Series 7 Bonus: Just the Episodes

I chat with Kevin Kittridge to discuss all the details the episodes themselves of Series 7a and 7b of Doctor Who and 50th Anniversary stuff. This is a bonus episode for Who fans- very little cosplay talk in this one so if you're after cosplay tips and stories this is the one to skip and wait for next week for my next cosplayer interview but everyone feel free to check it out! Kevin can also be found at: Alright, Let's Do A Podcast and https://www.facebook.com/AlrightPodcast.

Costume Station Zero

Episode 37 Now up!

The San Diego Comic Con 2013 chat

Our San Diego Comic Con podcast is delayed but here. I chat with a round table including: Ewan Anderson, Scott Sebring, Vickie Sebring, Teri Samuels, Dylan Howie-Richardson, Blake Middleton and Aubrey West about our collective cosplay experiences at San Diego Comic Con 2013! We discuss Sharknado, The Fillion Agreement, Carol Channing, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Superheroes, merchandise and the importance of comfortable shoes. Check it out!

Costume Station Zero

Costume Station Zero Ep 38 At the Workbench (Pts 1 and 2) now up.

Costume Station Zero

Costume Station Zero

I chat with our very own Matt Munson about Daredevil, Superman Returns, Batman '89, The dark Knight, Captain Jack Harkness, the 9th Doctor, TARDIS building, Batmobiles, Mr. Spock, Gallifrey One, San Diego Comic Con and more! Check it out! Matt's Blog and Youtube channel can be found here: The Project Workbench and TheProjectWorkBench - YouTube. For more info on the 9th Doctor and Jack Harkness check out these breakdowns: http://estelofimladris.livejournal.com/246603.htmland Doctor Who Cosplay and Costuming - Nine Breakdown

Costume Station Zero Ep 39 Costume Kit now up!

Costume Station Zero

Kit Quinn and I discuss her various costumes and conventions including Danger 5, Genderbent Superman, Ms. Marvel, Silk Spectre, Star Trek, Spider-Woman, Dragon Con, Wonder Con and more! Check it out! Kit’s facebook page can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/kitnsilver/ and she can be found on tumblr as misskitquinn. Check out Kit’s latest project Sweethearts of Galaxy here: https://www.facebook.com/SweetheartsOfTheGalaxy and here: GalacticSweethearts - YouTube

Thanks

I've been down dealing with a dying/dead iMac, recovering data and replacing said imac.... but you'll get lots more of that in part 2 of Scott's Interview and we've done a 2nd Halloween podcast that's pretty entertaining but I'm lining up more of the Heroes of Cosplay and other superhero folks soon.

Costume Station Zero Ep 40 Batfriend! (in Color) now finally up!

Costume Station Zero
Pt I

Costume Station Zero
Pt II

After a long hiatus due to a crashed hard drive, data recovery, replacment hardware and other asundries... we're finally back to finish out 2013 with a handful of great interviews. First we finally have the full interview of my chat with Scott Sebring as we discuss the minutia of Batman '66 costuming, Bat Cowls, The Phantom (1996 Billy Zane) costume, Star Trek Away Team, Captain Kirk, the Lone Ranger, The Green Hornet, 50's Zorro and more conventions stories! Check it out!

Scott's blog page can be found here: Scott Sebring's Blog The '66 Batman forum can be found at The 1966 Batman Message Board, The all important Replica 1966 Batman Cowl and chest emblem that Scott currently wears are by Chuck and Lynne Williams at Williams Studio 2 (Williams Studio 2 | Sculpture & Costume Fabrication) and can be found at their Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio2. Custom Boots: Duran Shoes - A Family Tradition of Quality!, Custom Gloves: Gaspar Gloves and (for those who like our very own podcast theme composed by Scott) his album Sink or Swim can be found here: Amazon.com: Sink or Swim: Music

Costume Station Zero Ep 41 The Clang Addicts (Original and Historical Costumers) is now up!

Costume Station Zero

I chat with Ron Daniels (Greatwazoo42 on this forum) , plus three of the Clang Addicts: Mike Degner, Alicia McAteer, and Giro Calise and we discuss their original stage shows, historical reenactments, Ren Faire, Halloween beginnings of cosplay, the mysteries of figuring out how to recreate older historical garments and more! Check it out!

The Clang Addicts Facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/TheClangAddicts
A video sample of The Clang Addicts: TheClangAddicts - YouTube
You can see more of their rehearsals here: Clang Addicts Rehearsal | "Drink Me" Photography
Alicia's etsy store can be found here: Renaissance Faires and Reenactment costumes by Renrags on Etsy
Mike's costume business on Facebook can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/VerloreneHaufe

Thanks Ron- glad I finally got this one as I think this was the longest wait between interview and posting. But yes if any other members want to chat let me know or if when we fall further down the Night of the Doctor Rabbit Hole we want to talk McGann shop again just let me know.

And....

Costume Station Zero Episode 42: Leather, Foam and Steampunk Style now up!

Costume Station Zero

I chat with CJ DeAngelus as we discuss the The Terminator, Steampunk Cyclops (X-Men), Steampunk C-3PO, The 10th Doctor, the 8th Doctor, Steampunk/Period wear, Sonic Canes, learning leather and foam craft, The Judoon, Mr. Spock, Box from Logan's Run and how uncomfortable it is to wear a Cyberman costume. Check it out! CJ and Lauren's leather, hat and crafts works page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/TheMagicHaberdasher and also here: The Magic Haberdasher by TheMagicHaberdasher on Etsy Plus you can find the tumblr group here: Team Badwolf

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back