Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Exactly. He is only going to consult. Why go through with a sale like that otherwise?

Lucas is no longer the owner. Period. He has no final say. The quote from Iger in that article pretty much puts that right to bed. Disney has final say. You can't sell someone your house and then expect to tell them how to decorate or if they're able to expand it, redo the yard or finish the basement. It's theirs. They can do as they please.

Lucas is no longer the owner. Period. He has no final say. The quote from Iger in that article pretty much puts that right to bed. Disney has final say. You can't sell someone your house and then expect to tell them how to decorate or if they're able to expand it, redo the yard or finish the basement. It's theirs. They can do as they please.

So, you're saying you can't sell someone your house, and then tell them to paint it Jar Jar? ;)

Star Wars Episode VII

I just heard from a "friend" one thing thats been popping in and out of various outlines is Luke battling with a ghost Hayden (vader). Luke also returns to Owen and Beru's place on Tatooine at the opening of the propsed outline

I could do without the ghost Hayden, but Luke back at the Lars homestead would be epic...

I just heard from a "friend" one thing thats been popping in and out of various outlines is Luke battling with a ghost Hayden (vader). Luke also returns to Owen and Beru's place on Tatooine at the opening of the propsed outline

Okay... seems actual spoilers are beginning to pop up... time for me to stay clear of this thread. It's been fun speculating and talking about new Star Wars... just say it with me: NEW STAR WARS. How cool is that. But... I'd prefer to be as less spoiled as possible, so, have fun my friends with the continued discussion until the release date, after which I will return. :cheers

Okay... seems actual spoilers are beginning to pop up... time for me to stay clear of this thread. It's been fun speculating and talking about new Star Wars... just say it with me: NEW STAR WARS. How cool is that. But... I'd prefer to be as less spoiled as possible, so, have fun my friends with the continued discussion until the release date, after which I will return. :cheers

I concur... I'm out! :D this thread is dead to me now! and being Clone Wars on Cartoon network is over for the season I'm done there too! :facepalm

soooo, I'll see you guys around other interesting threads as I too want to be spoiler free this time around. :love

Chickens...! :p

I concur... I'm out! :D this thread is dead to me now! and being Clone Wars on Cartoon network is over for the season I'm done there too! :facepalm

soooo, I'll see you guys around other interesting threads as I too want to be spoiler free this time around. :love

Well if Lucasfilm and Lucas have absolutely no control over their properties like you say, get ready for a crapfest. Some of you think the EU stuff is bad, get ready...

Star Wars Episode VII

Sorry - didnt mean to chase anyone off. Ill keep what i hear to myself - its all speculation at this point anyway

If Too Much Garlic and Edwardowan are chickens for wanting to remain as spoiler free as possible, you might as well Kentucky Fry my ass as well. If it comes down to it, I'll be sequestered in the coop with them. :D

Bawk! Bawk! :lol From this point forward judicious use of the spoiler tag (such as Rodney has so kindheartedly used) will be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup

If that can be the status quo in this thread I will then continue to grace you fine SW fans with my presence! :lol (and Rodney, I peaked! :lol )

I'm not too worried about spoilers at this point. They are barely figuring out who is going to even be in it, much less what they are going to do. Eventually I will avoid all spoilers, but at this point, a SW VII spoiler is as likely as a Ghostbusters 3 spoiler.

You are no Jedi! Lol

I'm a weak minded fool! :D ya, ghostbusters 3... don't even get me started! :D Hey Rodney... do you think that ghostbusters 3 script is sitting on Bill murray's desk in a heaping pile over at his house on Sullivan's Island? :lol Last Bill mentioned it a couple of years ago he said it was on his desk and he hadn't read it so it could be right here within driving distance! :love

2916468-44300586387_super.jpeg

I'm a weak minded fool! :D ya, ghostbusters 3... don't even get me started! :D Hey Rodney... do you think that ghostbusters 3 script is sitting on Bill murray's desk in a heaping pile over at his house on Sullivan's Island? :lol Last Bill mentioned it a couple of years ago he said it was on his desk and he hadn't read it so it could be right here within driving distance! :love

We could do like the movie Fanboys and break into his house and get the script then post it on the RPF, with spoiler tags of course, lol.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back