Jackieisrockin's IM3 Iron Patriot Pepakura Files! V2 files coming soon!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files!

Again based on what little we've seen, the Iron Patriot suit looks fairly similar to the Mk 8 in some regards. Until there's more photographic evidence, maybe you could use the Mk 8 designs to fill in the missing gaps?

Yes i noticed that as well. I suppose i could just do some guess work and add parts here and there for now and fix them later on :)

Solid! You make it so easy.
The shoulder and lower rib are the one that I am struggling.

Thank you

Your work is wicked cool! I have always wanted to try 3-d modeling.

Solid! You make it so easy.
The shoulder and lower rib are the one that I am struggling.

Thank you

thanks. found any problems on the file yet? just lemme know if there is one.

You know, I didn't know Blender was a free download! There are some really cool things you can do with it. How long did you have to spend learning all the functions before you were able to tackle this? I started watching the tutorials on the site, but I got bored. It's just too early in the morning to concentrate on anything.

Subscribed.

Excellent project :cool and nice job, if you want i can help you with the unfolding or with the 3d model.

Cheers.

Subscribed, too!
Hope to see new files soon, I'm having a look at the torso now :)

I so can't wait to get off of work so I can print those out and get started this weekend. Perfect timing lol

You know, I didn't know Blender was a free download! There are some really cool things you can do with it. How long did you have to spend learning all the functions before you were able to tackle this? I started watching the tutorials on the site, but I got bored. It's just too early in the morning to concentrate on anything.

I haven't watched the tutorials on the Blender site, but the tutorials on 3dbuzz.com are really great.

Thanx Jackieisrockin i just got the file. At 4:30 am i will begin. Yes it is indeed a holy day. Again thanx to everyone involved...GM

Subscribed!

Not a huge fan of the Iron Patriot paint scheme, but definitely will be using the "standard" War Machine motif (or some variation of it). I think the armor design for this suit is pretty incredible.

I tried to follow those tutorials but there were way too many and also really boring :unsure so i looked on youtube and i found a great set of tutorials and watched the first 8 and thats all i needed to learn blender.

Heres the link Blender 2.6 Tutorial 01 - The Basics - YouTube

And thank you gaiatron for your foam conversion of the Upper Torso looks great!

Do you plan on releasing all the files by a date?

No not really. Im was just going to model, upload, model, upload, and so on. But i will continue to update on everything :)

Wow... I'm on this one too..... amazing work. That new war machine suit with the standard paint is hot. Forget the Iron Patriot.....

And when I try the foam link I'm getting this: The file link that you requested is not valid.

Last edited:

Really? Thats strange i tried all of the links and im not having any problems. Is anyone else??? If so i can try to fix them

Eh...sorry. It was a problem with 4shared... other files weren't working on their site either at the time. Thanks!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back