Jackieisrockin's IM3 Iron Patriot Pepakura Files! V2 files coming soon!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files!

Hey man- I've been keeping an eye on this thread. So you say it's complete. How long before it is available to download the file. I just want to say thanx for your hard work...GM

Hey man- I've been keeping an eye on this thread. So you say it's complete. How long before it is available to download the file. I just want to say thanx for your hard work...GM

Depends however long the unfolding takes. But as soon as its done, i will upload it right away

Hey thanx alot. I've been waiting for this like it was christmas lol. cheers GM

Hey thanx alot. I've been waiting for this like it was christmas lol. cheers GM

niceeee. thanks for the updates! cant wait!

Hello!

Unfolding is done!

Here is the link!
View attachment 135661
Iron Patriot Upper Torso modeled by Jackieisrockin and unfolded by IronLeoMan

Any more suggestions on what to model next? The only one ive gotten so far is the helmet so if you want to suggest the next part, let me know :)

Edit: IronLeoMan just sent me his foam templates so here they are

Iron Patriot Upper Torso FOAM conversion by IronLeoMan

However, gaiatron, if you still would like to do it, i have no problem with having two foam templates :)

Last edited:

Did I missed something here?

May I suggest that you continue the torso (abs and cod),so the whole section is finished.

Did I missed something here?

May I suggest that you continue the torso (abs and cod),so the whole section is finished.

That was the direction i was mostly leaning toward. Ill just have to go through all of my reference pictures to make sure i know what the abs and cod look like on the sides and the back and ill get started on the abs, cod, helmet, and maybe try part of the shoulder gun, because i cant figure out what the gun-arm looks like, just the actual gun itself.

Cool...how about the whole thing..lol..great job..keep them coming

Yeah it's a shame this suit didn't show up at SDCC with the Mk 8 and that there's been surprisingly little shown of it. Hopefully soonish we'll get some more official photos that show some of the missing angles.

Ugh, I hate the way this suit looks... Why am I thinking of building it! Serious kudos to you for the time and effort! =)

I've been trying to unfold for foam build, but just couldn't get it right. Darn

Feee fiiii fooo fummmmmm i smell a template time to unfold it!!

Thank you everyone very much!

:( Unfortunately, however, ive been trying the past 30 minutes trying to figure out the abs and cod but no luck. Not even sketching it out using different reference pictures is working because i have not found one good quality or even semi-good quality pic of the back details. I figured out what the side and, obviously, the front but the only side and cant figure out is the back of the abs and cod. I guess all we can do is wait for more pics. But for now, ill keep trying! :)

Good thing about being the first: nobody know and nobody care :lol.
Just add imagination and be done with it.
We can always do next version anyway. :thumbsup

Haha yes thats true. Well im pretty sure i have at least the basic shape of the back of the abs and cod so i can start modeling them at least for the most part :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back