Vampire Killing Kit Cabinet

this is pretty cool. the only thing that could improve it is age the corks and bottles so that they match the rest of the things. they look too clean. but that's just my opinion.

Yeah, I was thinking the same about them looking too new tbh, maybe I will stain the corks and chuck dust from the vacuum over them :p Worth a shot!

That is just perfect, but I'm curious if this is from a movie/TV show? Either way I love it, actually if it's not from something that just makes it all the more cool.

The axe and wooden mallet are just awesome, definitely my favorite pieces in there...

Last edited:
That is just perfect, but I'm curious if this is from a movie/TV show? Either way I love it, actually if it's not from something that just makes it all the more cool.

The axe and wooden mallet are just awesome, definitely my favorite pieces in there...

Nope, not from a TV show or Movie, I saw some vampire kits on google and got inspired from DARTH SABERS kit which I found on here. All of it is hand made, and the axe and mallet are from my old toolbox :) I'm glad you enjoy it, I've had nothing but great comments on here so far and i'm very grateful :)

My next project is going to be a "zombie emergency break glass kit" and then possibly more, and more... :)

I have been contemplating what to try and build/replicate as my first "prop" since I joined this website, and this has definitely inspired me to do something similar. Probably on a much smaller scale, at least for my first attempt. I'm thinking maybe a smallish wooden chest with a basic "Vampire Kill Kit", and then expand on that if it turns out well.

I saw DARTH SABER's kit and tried to copy it, but mine turned out to be bigger.. :s. If you want to make one of these kits, then I suggest you take a look at DARTH SABER's kit first to take some inspiration as I did. he has done a really nice job and they look great. if you do make one, I'd love to see it :) keep us informed mate :)

I will definitely post plenty of pics once I have it started, and thanks for the tip I'll definitely search for other kits to get an idea. I'm gonna get started with research/plans Monday, but I doubt I'll have it finished anytime soon...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back