Armando Alvarez Casa De Mi Padre Gun fight suit

Abelugo

Sr Member
Yo soy Armando Alvarez!

Soy Armando Alvarez
Comencé este proyecto el sábado, aunque ya había estado buscando un traje durante casi un mes, encontre un buen Stetson negro con buen precio en eBay, también encontré que realmente hay Mariachi / mercadito en mi área, ellos tenían las botas de estilo similar.
Todos los detalles están hechos a mano cosido o añadido con pegamento caliente.

Llegué capturas de pantalla de mayo con el detalle Calendario azteca e hizo lo mejor que pude. Tengo que agradecer a mi esposa que ella hizo una parte importante de la jackit, era un traje regualr alzado con el gato y lo convirtió en una chaqueta de estilo Bolero. He añadido las bengalas en los pantalones y mi esposa les monta un poco, creo que se puede necesitar algún tipo de trabajo en torno a los muslos, yo no los había presionado sin embargo, en las fotos. Tenía que terminar ayer, ya que tengo un baile de disfraces para ir al baile esta noche. Espero que les guste.

For the Americans---
I started this project on Saturday, Although I had been looking online at suit for about a month- I got a cheap ivory suit in downtown LA, I happened to find a nice black Stetson for great price on ebay and actually found there is Mariachi / mercadito in my area with the similar style boots.

All the details are made hand sewn in or added with hot glue. It was mostly flossing or ropes and trims. The Aztec calendar art are was first made into a iron transfer then flossing was added to look like embroidery. Got lucky finding the Fluer de lue embellishments at the trim shop.

I got as may screen caps with the aztec Calendar detail and did the best I could. I have to thanks my wife she did a major portion of the jacket, it was a regular suit jacket and turned it into a Bolero/mariachi style jacket. I added the flares into the pants and my wife fitted them a bit, I think they may style need some work around the upper thighs, I had not pressed them yet in the photos. I had to finish yesterday since I have a Dance costume ball to go to tonight. Hope you guys like it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back