Wreck-It Ralph

MrSinistar

As a big old school video game fan, I can't wait to see Wreck-It Ralph, which is practically a love letter to 8-bit arcade games. After briefly thinking about it, I decided to make a Wreck it Ralph costume. It's not 100% accurate, but it's recognizable and that's the important part.

wreck-it-ralph-ralph.jpg

545381_4837230215645_319487458_n.jpg

I'm going to shave before my first con appearance so I'll look more like Ralph and I'm also going to wear some painted Hulk gloves to get those big giant hands.

The shirt is a regular long sleeve orange Henley. I can't find an orange plaid shirt, let alone a henley so this was the next best option. The overalls were hard to find, but I found a pair on ebay that fit me and were close enough to the correct color...I may dye them to make them darker. After that, I may also weather them.

I'm very happy with how this came out, considering it was pretty cheap and easy to make.

Saw the movie last night and it was absolutely fantastic :)

536334_4913043030918_1052052902_n.jpg

Here's a close up of Fix-It Felix Jr's hat and the patch that I quickly printed out and taped on the hat.

602527_4907206285003_1237947916_n.jpg

Hopefully, I can find someone to embroider this and make a real patch, haha

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back