*** 2012 Secret Santa Sign-up - SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED ***

Sorry this is so late, but Christmas was crazy (as I'm sure it is for most people) and I was isolated in a cabin in Wales for New Year.

But better late than never, a huge thank you to my Santa (no idea who you are).
I received these two prints covering both a favourite game and a favourite film.

photoon07012013at1805.jpg

I would apologise for the webcam image (I think my camera is still in Wales) but it's not a good idea to post high res pictures of an original artwork, so maybe for the best.

Much to my delight on Christmas day my brother (not as big of a nerd as me) read out the fifth element poster line by line doing a very unintentional Leeloo impression. Me and my sister were laughing hysterically and then had to explain the joke to him.

Both prints are great quality and, as soon as I grab some clip frames, will be taking pride of place in my bedroom. Thanks again Santa :D
Well you managed to inadvertedly guess your santa in your own post it seems :p It was no problem and I'm glad you like the prints, I'd just finished Red Dead 100% when the sign up began so it was fresh in my mind when I saw you said you liked it, and I'm glad the Fifth Element poster had the desired effect too as I knew any fan of the film would have fun explaining it to people who havn't seen it before :)

Well you managed to inadvertedly guess your santa in your own post it seems :p It was no problem and I'm glad you like the prints, I'd just finished Red Dead 100% when the sign up began so it was fresh in my mind when I saw you said you liked it, and I'm glad the Fifth Element poster had the desired effect too as I knew any fan of the film would have fun explaining it to people who havn't seen it before :)

Thanks again for the amazing present. They're going to stay safe in their little pouch for the time being, whilst I gut my bedroom.
But they'll be a great addition to my movie wall once it's all set up. :D

Hey, I'm sorry for my absence! I recently got into a pretty bad car wreck which explains my lack up update. BUT I got the BEAUTIFUL print from Luke on my wall. I can't thank him enough, it's really beautiful, man. Thanks :)

Hey, I'm sorry for my absence! I recently got into a pretty bad car wreck which explains my lack up update. BUT I got the BEAUTIFUL print from Luke on my wall. I can't thank him enough, it's really beautiful, man. Thanks :)

Sorry to hear about the wreck, hope you're doing better now.

Very glad to hear you like it, I was really hoping you would. :cool

You're very welcome. :)

Well our last recipient has received. :)

I will now ask that this thread be un-stuck but feel free to continue to post here and share with us what you got! :thumbsup

Thanks everyone for a successful year!

I've been a bit busy but yes I did indeed recieve my secret santa present a couple of days ago all the way from Austria, which is probably why it took a little longer to arrive in the UK but it was certainly worth the wait!

Thanks to EyeofSauron for my awesome present and to Michael for organizing the secret santa again :D

im so glad it arrived :) i was allready started on the replacement, but i couldnt make another map, as i am so busy right now, so the present wouldnt have been the same.

while the map isnt perfect (it was my first one), im still proud of it and hope you enjoy it as much as me making it :)

I had to leave the country before the holiday for a while due to a family matter, and informed Michael/Orange_Blend of such, so wasn't able to open my present from him until just this week. But I was delighted to find these great gifts waiting for me upon my return to NYC, a shining treat in a pile of bills and unopened Christmas cards.

file_zps33e11190.jpg

Thanks for all your hard work Michael!

I had to leave the country before the holiday for a while due to a family matter, and informed Michael/Orange_Blend of such, so wasn't able to open my present from him until just this week. But I was delighted to find these great gifts waiting for me upon my return to NYC, a shining treat in a pile of bills and unopened Christmas cards.

So thats why we have not seen any updated on your Yoda build.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back