*** 2012 Secret Santa Sign-up - SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED ***

@Kitty Butler That's great! All these pictures have been great.

All these pics have been fantastic! Didn't get to participate this year (at least not formally... more on that later), but I've been enjoying unwrapping presents vicariously through all of you! I'm amazed at the self-control folks have to wait until Christmas proper!

just recieved confirmation that my shipped gift has arrived, it was left near the garage door! Whoohooo! i can't wait to see if it made it there in one piece, and if the recipient liked it.

Whenever I read things like this I think of a picture a friend at work showed me of two large boxes with a door mat flopped on top from when UPS or Fedex dropped of a package and nobody was home.

I absolutely love my gift!!!!!!!!!!! Raced home, pushed my kids aside (okay maybe a quick hug), opened the package and was totally totally amazed. Only just this week, I had tried to get a Leslie Vernon mask only to find out that there was now only a 600 dollar official version.

This is absolutely perfect, and absolutely a truly wonderful gift for me. I rushed some pictures so I could put them here online, but it would be hard pressed to show how cool it is. Very very cool.

Bizarro Lois, thank you so much. I wish you and your family the best Christmas ever. It will be quite a while before the smile fades off my face. Thank you so much.

I absolutely love my gift!!!!!!!!!!! Raced home, pushed my kids aside (okay maybe a quick hug), opened the package and was totally totally amazed. Only just this week, I had tried to get a Leslie Vernon mask only to find out that there was now only a 600 dollar official version.

This is absolutely perfect, and absolutely a truly wonderful gift for me. I rushed some pictures so I could put them here online, but it would be hard pressed to show how cool it is. Very very cool.

Bizarro Lois, thank you so much. I wish you and your family the best Christmas ever. It will be quite a while before the smile fades off my face. Thank you so much.

OH WOW! That is so cool! I want one! I loved that movie!

I'm so glad you like it. I knew right away that I wanted to do a horror piece for you, but it took a while to decide what. After reading some of your posts, I looked up Leslie Vernon, saw the mask, and that was it.
I've been wanting to make some other masks for a while now, so this was good practice. I learned a few things while doing this one. I'm actually using a pic of me with your mask before I sent it as my Facebook photo. I'll post it later.

I'm pretty sure I got my gift!!! There is a box here with my name on it and I didn't order anything.. Having a bad hand night but I will open as soon as I can!!

I received my gift today and I had to open it. It's freakin awesome and unique! I like to call it R2 is Carbonite. Some of the pieces fell off, but I'm sure I can find where they went and glue them back on. Thank you, Fuzzual! It will adorn my wall like a prize.

I received my gift today and I had to open it. It's freakin awesome and unique! I like to call it R2 is Carbonite. Some of the pieces fell off, but I'm sure I can find where they went and glue them back on. Thank you, Fuzzual! It will adorn my wall like a prize.

OK that is pretty freaking cool. Again so many cool things so many ideas I was very lucky to stumble into RPF when I did.

My willpower is starting to waver... I cut one side of tape on my SS mailing box today, but then had to stop myself and set it back down before opening it completely. :behave Christmas can't come soon enough!

My SS gift is sitting on my desk (still wrapped) at home in front of the computer. My wife must have been checking it out because she called me to say "it has hinges." :lol I told her to stop fondling my gift.

Guess I'm not the only one who's curious! ;)

Came home to find a package today... now Ironman protects not only the human race from alien invasion, he also protects my kitchen table from hot pots and pans. Lol, thanks NormanF!

My kids were so excited, they helped me unwrap and wanted the mask I made them to be in the picture too. :)

Came home to find a package today... now Ironman protects not only the human race from alien invasion, he also protects my kitchen table from hot pots and pans. Lol, thanks NormanF!

My kids were so excited, they helped me unwrap and wanted the mask I made them to be in the picture too. :)

Glad you like them. Even though everyone I showed them to thought they were cool I was worried. And I was tempted to keep them for myself, but I can always make more. I had to do the Jack Kirby version to try to balance out all the movie versions on here.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back