*** 2012 Secret Santa Sign-up - SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED ***

Re: *** 2012 SECRET SANTA SIGN-UP - Nov. 1st Deadline ***

Im happy to get whatever the santa decides to give.
I'm in, and will ship anywhere. Also happy for anything the SS cares to share! Last year Conny sent me a terrific selection of badge and coin castings, spanning several themes and genres!

I'm game. I'm based in the US but I'd be happy to ship anywhere. I'll also volunteer to be a back-up Santa if needed.

I'll be grateful for anything that is sent my way, either prop related or not. I like a lot of different things, for the sake of my potential Secret Santa, some of my current interests include (but are not limited to):

-Fringe
-Doctor Who (2005 and forward)
-Firefly/Serenity
-Warehouse 13
-Anything hand made... or antique/vintage... Items with a bit of history or story behind them.

Last edited:

I'm strongly tempted to jump in on this. I was apart of one on another group and it went well.

I'm domestic US... would be happy to ship international.

My interests:
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
The Punisher
Sonic the Hedgehog
Law & Order
Batman (ALL)
Steampunk
Noir
Batwoman

Yeah ok I'll have another go at this, maybe just one this year though. :p

Canada and US

Iron Man
Batman
Avengers
Ghost Buster
Rocketeer

I'm in ! PM sent !
Just making it clear first that any gift means a lot, no matter what it is, it's the spirit that counts, that said, my likes are,
Star Wars
Firefly
Marvel
Disney/Pixar
Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla
Transformers
G.I Joe
Avengers
Airwolf
anything is awesome really, I'm not picky !

Okay, so do you HAVE to make/send a prop? It seems that is all anyone is interested in receiving from the thread posts last year and starting off that way this year as well, kind of treating the Secret Santa like it is the PIF.

I remember last year someone even posted something to the effect, "don't send me no action figures"..........some people seemed to take it much more seriously than the fun thing it's suppose to be.

I'd like to participate, but if I were to get someone who states that they only want a prop, especially if it were only SW or Indy or the Avengers or other fairly masculine fare, I'd be disappointing the receiver.

Shylaah
i stated the action figure part last year and i stated it again this year. The reason is i just wouldnt know what to do with them. I dont particularly like them, i am not a fan of them, and i dont have kids to give them too.

that said, i would gladly take an figure such as the dr whooves etc because it is AWESOME :D its just store bought figures like an iron man toy etc.

I'll give it a shot :)

Canada and US

Batman
Dredd
LOTR
Avengers
Spiderman
Rocketeer
And almost anything to do with comic movies or fantasy.

I would also rather not get action figures, but if I did my son would probably love them :)

Last edited:

I'm in... I can send internationally, though I will be in the States during this period so, if needs be, my Santa could send to a US address (which would save them money and allow them to send a nice, big, heavy, expensive gift). ;)

Interests:

All things old (artifacts, vintage, memorabilia from around the world)
Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Superheroes
Ghostbusters
Spy stuff
Pirate stuff
Militaria

The main thing is that I'm into full scale things, not usually figurines, toys or scaled pieces.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I'm in... I can send internationally, though I will be in the States during this period so, if needs be, my Santa could send to a US address (which would save them money and allow them to send a nice, big, heavy, expensive gift). ;)

:lol

Make sure to PM me both addresses then! ;)

Everyone who hasn't yet, send me your addresses! I want to stay on top of this so that I can get matches out ASAP after the deadline. :thumbsup

Orange,
Thanks for doing this again, I know how much work it is for you! I'm in!

I can ship U.S. domestic

Interests:
Star Wars (props, models, costume parts, R2 parts)
Indy
Back to the Future
Any of the Avengers but especially Captain America, Iron Man
Tron
Jason Bourne
The Rocketeer

PM with Address on the way.

Sounds fun so I'm in. Just curious how long we will have to buy/make our gift from the time we receive our info on who we're buying for and the Dec. 15th deadline?

I don't like action figures either, but here are a few realistic suggestions-

I have about 30 knives and always love more (folding or fixed blade - S&W is my fav brand besides Ka-Bar but they're a little more expensive)

Smallville seasons 5-10

Zippo Lighters

Any Stephen King book (I have Dreamcatcher though, and my #1 I want right now is Under the Dome)

Any decent sci-fi/thriller/horror book my Secret Santa wants to recommend

Any well known superhero/sci-fi/horror props are cool as well (favs are - Superman/Supernatural/BattlestarGalactica)

And if you still have no clue there's always an Amazon gift card lol, but I'd prefer something with some thought behind it :popcorn

Oh and I'm in the US (Washington) and would prefer domestic.

Edit - PM with address on the way...

Last edited:

Just curious how long we will have to buy/make our gift from the time we receive our info on who we're buying for and the Dec. 15th deadline?

The signup finishes November 1st, so you'll have a good 6 weeks to get your gift sorted :)

Orange_Blend said:
posting in this thread by NOVEMBER 1ST so that I can get everyone matched so that they can get their gifts out in time

in
international for me and happy to send international too.

like anything germany ww2 or props or model kits or terminator or aliens

ta christian

In again!!

Domestic USA preferred, International if needed

Interests:
Ninja Turtles
Ghostbusters
Batman
Captain America
Iron Man
Wolverine
Supernatural
Original Trilogy Indy and Star Wars

In For this year as well. I can ship Domestic U.S. though Hawaii and Alaska would be kinda difficult to ship to for me but can do it if necessary. Not a big fan of action figures. (Unless it is Jack Harkness. Been looking everywhere for one) :thumbsup Please remember it is the thought that counts. If you are my SS dont stress as I will be happy with whatever I get.:popcorn

Interests:
Jack Harkness (Doctor Who, I am currently doing that costume)
Face of Boe (Doctor Who, Come on who does not love the FOB?)
Walking Dead
Supernatural
Boondock saints
Assassin's Creed
Star Wars OT only (Not a new trilogy fan)

Things Needed for my Harkness Costume:

Vortex Manipulator (Would Love you forever if you managed to get a hold of one. I am talking about the toy, it comes with a sonic screwdriver flashlight)

Brass Raf buttons (6 needed for the Coat, please make sure they are not grey but brass looking.)

Resin Webley Mark IV

I'd really love to do this again. Last year inspired one of my best builds ever. (I promise not to go over the deadline again :confused )
Will ship internationally.

I mainly like big action films, especially Sci Fi.

BTTF, Indiana Jones, Bond, LotR, Blade Runner, Fifth Element, Matrix, Avengers, Watchmen, anything with superheros,

Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Stargate, Warehouse 13, Supernatural, Sanctuary, MacGyver!,

You get the idea. I also started getting into graphic novels, so far Watchmen and Y: The Last Man

Edit Games: Fallout (I'm playing 3), Red Dead Redemption, Portal!,

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back