*** 2012 Secret Santa Sign-up - SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED ***

Since I have had a lousy week, I guess I can have a little fun with a SPOILER!!!!!

It might be what you know it is, but it isn't what you think it is......

Spoiler.jpg

Well I've figured out my "just in case" gifts - Which means just in case I can't find/make something better in the next few weeks :lol

I'm actually having quite a bit of fun just looking for something to buy/build, I've already started a new TV show that I never really planned on watching and I love it. Not to mention I've been reading quite a bit about another show my recipent likes and I plan on buying/renting it ASAP :popcorn

I'm actually having quite a bit of fun just looking for something to buy/build, I've already started a new TV show that I never really planned on watching and I love it. Not to mention I've been reading quite a bit about another show my recipent likes and I plan on buying/renting it ASAP :popcorn

My personal favourite part of the event. :thumbsup

If my secret Santa is having any trouble with me I also just found and love the new Sherlock Holmes bbc. What an awesome show!

The challenge is half the fun! :love

One of the things I love about this exchange is often it'll make people check things out that they normally wouldn't. Never hurts to expand your nerdery! ;)

This is very true and quickly becoming very fun. When I found my giftee's likes posted earlier in this thread, I realized I would have to go out of my "universe". Eventually I've identified what I think will be a cool project, and I got pretty interested in it during the research phase. Enough so that I got materials for two - one for me now as well, haha. Also have been learning details about real world items and a film that I probably would not have gone in depth with otherwise.

I am thrilled to have and experience this opportunity to try something new and different that I might not have otherwise considered. Plus, a shot at brightening someone's day. By giving I feel like I am getting.

Internet has ben down in my area for the last week but I finally have my secret santa so I can get started. Although to be honest considering people have been talking about my present as one of the stand out ones of last year I'm feeling the pressure to think of something just as original/unusual :p

Internet has ben down in my area for the last week but I finally have my secret santa so I can get started. Although to be honest considering people have been talking about my present as one of the stand out ones of last year I'm feeling the pressure to think of something just as original/unusual :p

:lol

I'm sure it'll be great!

Stalk your recipient well enough and you'll be just fine. ;)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back