Long Beach Comic Con 2012

Aw, dang it! Well, I hope you have fun at the wedding. If its just one day, though, you could make it to the other day to the con.....but if the wedding's like a whole weekend event, then yeah, I guess you couldn't....

Sweet! That makes 3 RPF'ers, then!:lol

I'll be dressed up as a Jedi. Only problem is I dunno what saber I'm going to have with me by then....I'm trying to find one that a.) I like, b.) Is preferrably from the OT, and c.) will get to me fast, as I will be getting the funds for it in late October, it looks like.....But, I'm hoping some deals go through on FX-Sabers! Anywhoo, yeah, I'll be going both days. Look for a Jedi in light colored tunics, and a saber that looks like it cost more than the rest of the ensemble!:lol

Good grief man.........grow a backbone.......call in sick, mail them a gift card and flowers then sneak off to the con.

However, the day after the wedding, I am going to the Reagan Library where they have the Disney prop archive museum...so I got that going for me, which is nice...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back