Deadpool costumes?

1mpulseS0D

I've been searching far and wide on the web for a good looking deadpool costume, but can't seem to find any other than some half-bad ebay auctions.

Could anyone who owns a deadpool costume recommend me some sellers that i could look into?

Also, if you would link me the seller, could you if possible attach a photo of your costume that you bought from the seller?

Thanks!
//1mpulse

Okay, what fabric is recommended to use for the black parts? I believe it needs to be somewhat stretchy since the redman suit is stretchy.. but i have no idea.

Also what is the easiest way of sewing it together, i have almost no experience with needle and thread, i have only ever sewn some patches on a jacket, but thats all.

any info on this? I am planning on doing the same with a black morphsuit for a black suit spidey. Info on how to add spandex to a morphsuit would be awesome!

You can try contacting RPF members Knowone251 and TrooperDudeFace, I commissioned them to make my Deadpool costume and they did a fantastic job.

He offered to give me the money back, but besides the mask sucking and the stitching being bad, I think I can fix it. I just have to make a whole new mask which I will post a thread about when I get to it over the winter break.

Guys-

If there is enough interest, I could do a sub dye one.

Here is my bat one in development.

k9rGSm.jpg

I can do fully sewn ready to wear suits. But I need 3+ people and they would be 400-500 range.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back