DREDD + judge PREDD.

Re: DREDD

Well i am not even going to think about any sales until i can get the 4 front peices moulded up, but thanks for the support.

I will be starting the other ab section tomorrow when i get up. :)

Man, this stuff looks sick! Just curious if you'd be willing to share the dimensions on some of the pieces as a reference. Did you free-hand the pieces?

Yeah i can measure them if needed, let me know.

I mentioned in a earlier post that i used a ruler for the straight edges, then loop tools/swiss army knife and a ice lolly stick were probably my main tools ( along with fingers )

basically i went off my badge, cut out the shape of the chest foam, and then got down to trying to work % from a film photo , and convert them to mine. i then cut them out of cardboard from a previous nights pizza box lid :D so i knew they looked in proportion ad in the right place, then worked of those dimensions/shapes.

Sorry I did not explain.

it was just a quick thin mould that was thrown away after the 1st pull, it was only needed to produce a piece i could sand and shape to make the master badge from, then a thicker mould was then made from that. the snap/throw away mould was very thin so not to waste silicone.

Rough week of night shifts stopped me doing any sculpting, ( still have 2 more nights left urg )

However my 25mm edging arrived and 18inch zip.

Hopefully get the edging and zip attached next week, i also found a container of RTV silicone i thougt i had lost , yay me, so i can mould up armour peices next week, while i sculpt the remaining ab section.

dreddedgezip.jpg

My Devin (Bluerealmstudios) Helmet arrived today, and after 10 blind photos i finally got one where it is nearly straight lol.

I was planning on working on this today as my dremel circuit board arrived also, however when i went to the garage the cable on the up and over door snapped and whiped just past my head.

now we are waiting for a cable and builder to come and replace it sometimes this week, so until then i can not even get into my workspace ffs.

lid1.jpg

been here since 02 Chris, but mainly just lurk as it usually costs me if i stay too long, but I want to build more stuff so I shall be more active i guess.

and thanks :)

Just waiting for glue sticks and resin to arrive then i can mould up the chest plates at least.

Upper chest plates sittng in silicone wooooooohoooooooo. and ready to start the other side of the abs.

sorry but i have been frustrated at notbeing able to do anything.

Lee your work is always top notch and this looks to be shaping up very nicely indeed, look forward to seeing it progress

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back