Need help identifying this Alien head

Studio Stasis

Sr Member
Has anyone seen this version of the alien head before? I wonder if it came from a statue or some other source. Is it a custom sculpt? Is it a legit prototype? Anyone know?

222222-R1-87-87_090_109_230.jpg

2222-R1-101-101_104_013_013.jpg

It doesnt have the clear dome put on it yet, but looks to me that may be the Sideshow 1:1 scale version before completion .......I will look on Ebay to see if I can compare ,the sides of it look like Sideshows design, I very well could be wrong ...

Yeah just got thru researching on Ebay for all types of busts and definitely not Sideshow
Distortions ,huh....well..hope they plan to do more with that project....looks distorted...lol,
if they put a clear dome on it , would definitely make a tremendous difference.....having the skull face like the original Alien....

Yeah looks like the distortions piece. The long boney parts of the head spine arent acurate. ANd it could use a clear dome or maybe a clear latex or acrylyc top made and it would look pretty sweet.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back