[Iron Man] Mk. II Flight Stabilizer Gauntlet v2 - DONE!

Yes, only the top exists. The piece at the bottom of the render is the horizontal rail for the bottom section, so you'll need two. The rest was scratch built

I'm actually working on something similar with servos, wanna make it mechanical, I have few 3D models of the forearm, however I would like to ask you if you could share the forearm CAD files with me. really love what you accomplished so far, awesome project man. Are you gonna make the hand too?

So I was watching Youtube and I stumbled across Alex Labs--and he was building the under tech part of the arm, for the elbow he used this kind of bearing and I for the life of me cannot figure out what the technical term for that piece would be called or where to get them from--anyone on here know what this is? It would work really well for elbow/knee joints.
Elbow joint.png

So I was watching Youtube and I stumbled across Alex Labs--and he was building the under tech part of the arm, for the elbow he used this kind of bearing and I for the life of me cannot figure out what the technical term for that piece would be called or where to get them from--anyone on here know what this is? It would work really well for elbow/knee joints.
View attachment 825389
its a furniture hinge! alex lab sent me this link: Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

Re: [Iron Man] Mk. II Flight Stabilizer Gauntlet v2 - COMPLETE!

Nearing completion of the second flight stabilizer for another member :thumbsup

IMG_20130404_185830_zps2efb8508.jpg
Hey man, I love your work! Is it possible to get the 3D files for this gauntlet? Right now I’m working on the metal version of the whole arm, and your work could really help me out! My email is ostap.cuper@gmail.com. Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back