Bobspropshop.com

nitrox

Sr Member
I would really like to invest in decent proton pack and bobspropshop say the pack they sell is molded from an original. Has anyone had any experiance with them?

I know he's banned for Recasting, at least on GBFans and has been a bit shady, but these are all things I've heard. I haven't personally had any experiences with him. And his mold is something along the lines of a 5th generation from an original.

If you are in Europe you might try Nick-A-Tron. In the states or Canada there is the Bigi330 shell and Zombierepelent's shell.

You should just go to gbfans.com they have pretty much everything there, if not in the shop then in the for sell part of the forum. Bobs aluminum lined shell looks so tempting but I went with the Bigi shell from vincenzo.

+1 for Nickatron, top guy , and the quality of his bits are amazing, nearly no cleanup required. Avoid videobob at all costs, you'll be an outcast with a videobob pack ;-)

I thought about buying a Flux Capacitor some day from Videobob, because I had read recommendations here in the forum. And now I read he is a "persona non grata"?! I'm surprised.

I thought about buying a Flux Capacitor some day from Videobob, because I had read recommendations here in the forum. And now I read he is a "persona non grata"?! I'm surprised.

Depends on the item I suppose. A banning for recasting puts a lot of people off an otherwise fine builder.

I don't know about his other props (though I had heard rumors before he even showed up in the GB hobby), but pretty much everything he does in the world of Ghostbusters has been a recast of someone else's work. He recast Bowelrock's studio pack, he recast KCGhostbuster's Bumper, recast MMM's HGA, and for the moment he is selling recasts of MMM's proton gun body and parts he bought from another recaster called Propcrazed. In his latest video he claims he will start offering his own proton gun soon, and if history is to repeat itself I would imagine that means he found someone else to recast.

He has also threatened other members with violence, on video, not to mention another video he posted of himself urinating on the photo of another RPF member.

Videobob posted a video on his youtube page the other day regarding the proton packs he is selling. I posted a comment: 'Are these the proton packs you recasted from some one else's work?'
He deleted the comment...and then subscribed to me. :wacko

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back