small soldiers chip hazard replica

this book has a total of 158 pages so like I said just a snippet of what's in the book it is truly a rare book I'm pleased to have it in my collection.

- - - Updated - - -

IMAG2174-1.jpg back of the book

THANK YOU for the pictures. Was waiting to see if it was worth it before pulling the trigger and now I can see that this book is GREAT. Purchased!

Will see it when it arrives, but until then, what's on the CD?

Good on ya it's worth every penny I haven't looked on the disk yet tho as it's still sealed but I'm guessing it will be good :).

There will be update photos soon :) sorry about the delay tho I have had lots on but this project is more in the making now than ever so stay tuned I'm making chip first tho so won't be much on archer till chip is completed.

okay so this is for anyone who has a 12 inch chip currently with the box if possible if you have a scanner or even a very good photo would do ,i need the pattern on the inside of the box and also the pattern at chips base plz and thank you this is for the chip box xD pm me if u can help me out

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Just wondering if this project is still in progress. Any updates?

Hi redshirt yeah this project is still very much in the making I was ment to of had it completed a long time ago but I have had other things that have needed my attention first so I apologise to everyone waiting to see updates to this project and promise you all there will be updates soon.

got some good news on the boxes im working with a very talented graphic designer and what i can say is with his help these are gonna look 100% accurate heres a little sneak peek
VgEnezU.jpg

Hi hackerbilly how's things? Chip is coming on nicely I've got a couple more bits to sculpt for him then it's on to the moulding process I'll update with pictures once I've progressed a Lil more.i will keep you informed if i do decide to offer head castings in the future out of curiosity what is it you plan to do with just the heads?.stay tuned for updates soon.
Any Updates to Chip or Archer? Or Any Idea if you will be selling Head Castings?

Hey! They're going good! And. Yays!! Awesome! And Im planning on Using them for my own replicas.im gonna put em on my own chip and Archer. Im a prettt broke guy so this is as close as I can get to full replicas Xo/ I had a better reply than this but for some reason it didn't go through....

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back