Batman The animated Series

JesseSavage

Hello all,
First of all i hope i found the right place to post this and i am not breaking any rules I searched and searched through RPF and haven't found anything so i hope you all Have ideas
I'm a Big fan of RPF you guys have given me ideas for stuff i work on But i'm Lower than a novice at making my own stuff, i can draw some what and i can work with wood so this next thread is about something i have NO idea how to make
I'm a HUGE batman fan and the mask is Iconic to say the least but i've always found the masks of the movies to be to much, in my mind the batman the animated series mask was perfect The problem being the Features under the mask are that of Bruce Wayne so you can't make a mask like that or can you?
i was working on sketches i'll post them if need be but my idea was similar to one i saw here the idea of course is to sculpt a thin layer to make the Feathers then Somehow attach them to material to make them look like the batman on the show but you can remove the mask like a hood and wear it on your back and then put it back on the same way.
I've never seen anyone do this have you?
well thats my idea what are all your thoughts let me know yeah?
-Jesse-

The problem being the Features under the mask are that of Bruce Wayne so you can't make a mask like that or can you?

I think it order to pull off a Batman TAS cowl, you DO need animated Bruce Wayne features (square head, square jaw). That being said, you COULD sculpt a full-faced Batman TAS mask that includes Bruce Wayne's features and exposed jaw...but I think that unless you also possessed Bruce Wayne body proportions (ie: A chest wider than a car) the mask would look silly and disproportionate.

-Jonaas

Well the Exposed chin isn't like that i have screen caps from the animated series he chin is Covered on the bottom but it's like a turtle neck and an under chin guard its weird but the sculpt isn't to Look like Wayne exactly but to be a good looking batman mask that can be removed like in the series and Still have a Material look but the features of Batman
The closes i've seen was on here where a guy used a Balaclava under the mask but he didn't say if it could be removed that way Mainly i'm interested in that It doesn't have to look Exactly like the series hell it could even look like The movies Masks just not be Rubber and be able to pull down like a hood
-Jesse-

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back