Captain Power Pepakura?

Macrossmaster

I know, what a tease, since there's nothing here...yet.

It just occurred to me, that with the minor resurgence in Captain Power (DVD set and soundtrack released) wouldn't it be cool to see some Captain Power pepakura? As far as I know the old costumes are who knows where, and scanning anything for modelling in pep would be difficult as the only things out there available are the toys, but even the action figures might prove a decent "jumping off point."

I'm pretty sure that there's not enough cash/fandom/interest to make a run of props, but if you could do your own CP helmet at home, that'd be great.

Anyone?

I have a bunchload of captain power production photos from the armored costumes of the show. Enough to make pep files and I WANT to make me a "Tank" Ellis UGA armored suit.

I just don't know how to make the pep files. if someone is bound to make the pep files for unfolding and printing I can provide with the graphic reference for it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back