star trek phaser rifle

I've been on a search for 1 or 2 of these Nemesis/First Contact Rifles for a couple of years now.
Also around the $200.00 or less price range depending on if it has lights.

Had a lead on a few casts for $125.00 each from another Member here a few months ago that stated "he had the molds"
But now that member won't respond to me?

If you find 1 or a few let me know.........Jeremiah

P.s Wizardofflight,
I can't make heads or tales from you Blueprints?
And I don't have a CAD Machine.

I would really like to make my own but don't know where to start or the Materials.. :(

Hi,
Have you found a kit? Im after one myself but the only one i found was on a dodgy website where you requested a catalog. steered well clear so any luck?
Would the cad files be sent to a cad company and they make it? Would 3d printing be better or is it the same sort of thing?
Sorry for all the questions
Thanks
Chris

Hello Chris,

No unfortunately no member has replied with a rifle or Kit.

I however discovered a Production Company in Florida that does Star Trek Fan Films.
They sell on EBay as well.

Hope this link is still active:
Star Trek® Inspired Prop Phaser Rifle Type-3.A
Star Trek® Inspired Prop Phaser Rifle Type-3.A | eBay

The sell a few different Versions of this Phaser Rifle.
They sell them for $150.00 Finished, Painted & with LEDs.

These Rifles are not Perfect or Movie Screen accurate (Paramount would probably sue)
But for the price they are perfect if you wanted to quickly fill an armory,
or actually have a rifle that you could play with and not sweat when someone else touches it..:)

Plus did I mention they come with LEDs.

These rifles could be used as a template to making yourself as screen accurate a one as you wanted.

IMO..Better than paying $500.00-$1,200. for a All Resin brick shaped into a Rifle with No Lights, And for that price you are afraid to even touch & enjoy it.

............................Jeremiah

I've got one, round barrel Type IIIc from FC (as opposed to Picard's square barrel)...but it's a really bad cast and i'd feel awful for whoever I sold it to...

One of these days i'll fix it up (and when I say fix it up it'll be a tear down and rebuild)...

That one in the link above seems really cool, its nice to see a little variation on the props...

Thanks Wizardofflight. Might have to have a go at scratchbuilding one.

STpropguy76.
I see by your avatar we were at the same Science center event. That was a fun night. Cool to see another Louisvillian.

Thanks Wizardofflight. Might have to have a go at scratchbuilding one.

STpropguy76.
I see by your avatar we were at the same Science center event. That was a fun night. Cool to see another Louisvillian.

Yeah, My Wife & I were the 1st & 2nd persons in line for the Star Trek Exhibit in Louisville.
We were 2 of the first 20 people to be in line and as a reward we were able to eat lunch with & have a special one on one with Robert Picardo (Holo Doctor from Voyager)
He sat at our table across from me.

Got a Voyager PADD Autographed, And a lot of pictures.
Spent most of my time talking to Mr. Picardo.

.............Jeremiah

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back