I also have a picture with Judge Anderson Olivia Thirby

Mogwai2112

I also have a picture with Olivia aka Judge Anderson Thirby and the story goes like this,

Hello Olivia You played a great judge Anderson. I tell her I work for a Major Paper and show her my Id. We talk about the Lawgivers and how one was Air Soft and one was real gas powered that shot blanks. She then asks if I know a person at the News. I say yes. She then grabs my arm and say's like ten times Please say hello to Terry for me. I say can I please have my arm back Judge Anderson? She laughs, I also told her she was much better than Diane Lane in her role. I have the picture. I have been on this board for 7 fracking years and still have to learn how to crop and post a pic. I will put it on the RPF face book page and whoever can get it first gets my law giver.....not...heheheh:lol. If anyone members on here would like to befriend me send me a request. Always love to chat with fellow members.

Mogwai2112 aka Chris Maynard

Well they were both at the party. The only one who was not there was Leena Heady. Sara Conner was filming "Game of Thrones" and could not make it. When they announced that she could not be there the whole audience went AWWWWWWW. Now a picture with her would be one for the books. I love her, and I love game of thrones. I miss "Terminator The Sara Conner chronicles" It was a solid series and she was very convincing as Sarah Conner. I thought Fox had a hit on its hands. They pulled the plug way too fast on that show. The last episode was rushed and horrible. It was like the just gave up.

Chris

I also have a picture with Olivia aka Judge Anderson Thirby and the story goes like this,

Hello Olivia You played a great judge Anderson. I tell her I work for a Major Paper and show her my Id. We talk about the Lawgivers and how one was Air Soft and one was real gas powered that shot blanks. She then asks if I know a person at the News. I say yes. She then grabs my arm and say's like ten times Please say hello to Terry for me. I say can I please have my arm back Judge Anderson? She laughs, I also told her she was much better than Diane Lane in her role. I have the picture. I have been on this board for 7 fracking years and still have to learn how to crop and post a pic. I will put it on the RPF face book page and whoever can get it first gets my law giver.....not...heheheh:lol. If anyone members on here would like to befriend me send me a request. Always love to chat with fellow members.

Mogwai2112 aka Chris Maynard

I never suspected another thread. Well played Mogwai!

Unlike the other thread
5449651_460s_v1.jpg

Still looking for the pic :)

It is on the rpf face book page some where I just posted it. I do not know what the mods do with some of my posts . Maybe they put them in a special folder? If someone can find it please feel free to post it.

Thanks,

Mogwai212 aka Chris Maynard on face book.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back