DREDD 3D (2012) - Helmet Build - Finished Page 7

Re: DREDD 3D (2012) - Helmet Build

This might help more...

gs7TX.jpg

WARNING: picture was taken with a fish eye lens of a iphone : ) Objects may not apear as they do in real life.

It does have a bit of a flare and once painted, I think that flare will be exaderated just like the one in the example you have.

I do see what your saying though based on those too pics side by side and the angle that they are taken in.

The only thing I would have to critique before you mold ...

TOO LATE! :)

This is the image I used when contrstruting the back half.

karl_urban_as_judge_dredd_in_dredd_2012.jpg

Last edited:

Helllllloooo Nurse! Is just me or does that beautiful mold remind you of a Giger's Alien Egg? LOL!

Great looking mold! What did you use for the braced areas? I have used ice cube trays to make my keys for my molds which works OK.

Man, for not liking molds your damn good at it; I like them but suck at it lol

Last edited:

Awesome work, man!
Any chance you can post from, side, rear, and top views of your 3d model? Would make for an excellent point of reference due to how accurate it looks.

Man, for not liking molds your damn good at it; I like them but suck at it lol

I think I hate working with fiberglass the most. The rest isn't so bad. Can't beet the results of fiberglass, but man is that crap toxic. It has to be a nice day outside for me to even attempt it. Lucked out this weekend was perfect.

Can't wait to pull a cast today!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back