DREDD 2012 - Lawgiver MK2 Aluminium and printed parts

Re: DREDD 2012 - Lawgiver MK2 3D Print (Possibly)

I'd definitely want one! Preferably attachable to a Glock airsoft gun or something. But really, I'd take anything at all.

Hey there sorry for lack of new pics. Am in Cornwall at the moment so my Internet access is currently only available on my mobile on the rare occasion that I can actually get a signal. I have made a fair bit of progress on the model with the lower left side done and am now redoing the upper shroud. Pics will be up this weekend when I get home :)

Will also be finishing off as many custom badges as possible this weekend so hoping to have some cool pics for that thread too in a few days time.

To anyone who has pm'ed in the last few days I promise I will message you back soon, as mentioned my access is very limited at the moment and was getting fed up with having to retype my replies every time it lost connection. I miss my broadband :(

Interested! Plus can I confirm u got my message to go for custom badge as well(LABELLE) cheers Andy.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back