Need advice/suggestions on Spider-man type costumes

.:MirrorminD:.

Sr Member
I was talking to my brother yesterday who told me he was thinking about being Spider-man for Halloween and asked me a few questions I didnt have an answer to so figured Id post it here.

My brother is in pretty decent shape, he has a little beer gut but not much. When he wears regular shirts it doesnt show but if we're at the gym and he's wearing an under armour then it is a little bit noticable. My question for all you Spider-man, DeathStroke people out there,...is there a man type girdle that you use or have any recommendations?

Also he didn't ask me but I'm sure he will. How about for support for your junk. Do you guys wear a cup or just some compression type underwear? - Im curious as well in case I decide to do a Spider-man or Deadpool down the road.

I remember awhile back (maybe a year) that a similar topic was made but I couldnt find it using the search.

Thanks

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back