Armour Casting / Molding supplies - what do you use?

Rainemaker

Hey all I am getting to the point where I am almost ready to start molding my Iron Man Mark VI armour and am trying to figure out which supplies I should get for molding / casting.

My previous Molding / Casting experience has been with plaster molds and latex casts. That has been several years ago and I am sure there are newer suplpies out there that would be better for armour.

What are you all using?

I have seen several videos about rebound - 25 and although it looks great man hold on to your wallet cause that stuff is expensive!!

Just looking for some feedback here and see what you all use. The purpose for my molds will be all for myself. No need for mass production or pulling 20 - 30 parts from it. Just looking to pull maybe 5 - 10 or so over a long period of time.

Of a half gallon kit i made a predator bio mold, with like 6 coats dont remember exactly, but i still have 1/3 of that half gallon kit, it was brush on

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back