Please Help My Ellen Ripley Go Viral....Round 2 Page 2

wilysteve

Sr Member
Hi all,

I've asked Art if its ok to post this here and he said - 'go for it!'

So here goes. I need help going viral and I wanted to ask everyone here a huge favour!

My 1:1 silicone Sigourney Weaver/Ellen Ripley sculpture is currently doing well and in the top 100 over at BuzzFeed.com and it needs all the traffic it can get. So if anyone can click on the link and maybe also share it on the social networks that would be amazing, and much appreciated! :thumbsup

And I also asked if this might be made a sticky thread for a couple of days if thats possible??

Heres the link:

#SiliconeSigourney @SculptorSteve

Thanks again Art!
And thanks in advance for any and all support!!
Steve.

Last edited:
Re: Please Help My Ellen Ripley Go Viral....

Hi all,

I've asked Art if its ok to post this here and he said - 'go for it!'

So here goes. I need help going viral and I wanted to ask everyone here a huge favour!

My 1:1 silicone Sigourney Weaver/Ellen Ripley sculpture is currently doing well and in the top 100 over at BuzzFeed.com and it needs all the traffic it can get. So if anyone can click on the link and maybe also share it on the social networks that would be amazing, and much appreciated! :thumbsup

And I also asked if this might be made a sticky thread for a couple of days if thats possible??

Heres the link:

#SiliconeSigourney @SculptorSteve

Thanks again Art!
And thanks in advance for any and all support!!
Steve.

Done!! ...Looks epic mate :D

Amazing work. Can I post an image on Facebook with a link to you?

Thanks guys really appreciate it!

cavx - if you could post the link above that would be amazing! Specifically need traffic through that sight :thumbsup

cavx - if you could post the link above that would be amazing! Specifically need traffic through that sight :thumbsup

I've used the FB link on the page and it is now on my wall. I have almost 1000 friends, so hopefully a few will make comment and share it around.

On my CAVX FaceBook page now as well.

Incredible work!

Please tell me you don't have that in your bedroom, though. I know if I did I would never sleep. I'd be too terrified. :lol

Anyhoo, I posted the link on my Facebook as well.

-Nick

Thanks guys! Thats fantastic. Really racking up the numbers now :thumbsup

Nick, I'm afraid thats exactly where it is :lol

Thanks to all 107 of you that clicked on the link so far and all those who shared it!! Great response, and a great help, thank you :thumbsup

Wow!! Incredible response! Thanks everyone, now up to 463 clicks from the RPF!! :thumbsup

You guys rock!

And thanks so much for putting it on the RPF FB page Supa troop!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back