Dredd (Post-release)

Got this Dredd poster framed sometime back.

Dredd became one of my favourite movies of 2012, but I didn't get to watch it until early 2013. (Thanks to a lousy limited theatrical release in 2012 by Reliance)

This is a theatrical one sheet released in India. Most theatres here had the same poster design as in the US, but some theatres had this rare alternate design.

I really like how this poster has a good close up of Dredd's face and helmet along with his badge. I also like that it has Anderson, she is rarely seen on any of the other posters.

11257808866_2eb306bbed_o.jpg

11258000216_9bab2dee85_o.jpg

I really loved the movie. Wasn't expecting too and nearly didn't go and see it. The poster made it look like he was in a post-apocalyptic burning city, which put me off.

But it was a realistic take of a world at breaking point.

Would like them to make a sequel but them saying 'if enough people buy the dvd...' it's just a marketing ploy to sell more DVDs.

DREDD: THE ILLUSTRATED SCRIPT AND VISUALS, with Alex Garland's script and all of artist Jock's work on the film.

Regular Paperback Edition.

13534645475_0f923ee396_b.jpg

Limited, signed hardcover edition.

13506189005_f91a2229e4_b.jpg

Last edited:
For those following Amazon's March Madness bracket thing on Facebook, Dredd is up against LOTR in the finals and is looking to be in good shape to win.

Yeah I remember posting it in the Dredd Sequel thread. Perhaps if a big studio or filmmaker is willing to reacquire all the movie rights to Dredd, it could still happen.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back