Production made Bane mask in a german sweepstake

Because we are the REPLICA PROP FORUM, photos like these can be invaluable to us. So I hope they can be posted here or a link provided.

:cool

I have these pictures on my computer at work ill post them monday

EDIT: PIcs posted

Last edited:
Hard to say until we see what Noble actually delivers. Their pic looks heavily photoshopped. They've been known to do the old bait and switch. Their Joker mask was advertised using a screen shot photoshopped onto a stand. Then when people started receiving them it was a custom sculpt. And not a good one. So who knows. Based on their Dark Knight cowl (which is at the same price point) I am going to assume that it will be a hard one piece bust.

That's true, I hadn't noticed it wasn't released yet. I have a noble collection cowl and I'm not 100% certain it was cast from a screen accurate casting.

Is your mask removable from the bust?

The Noble TDK is from a screen accurate piece but it was from a soft copy I believe so the ear and nose are tweaked as well as very lumpy for lack of a better word.
Kevs Bane mask is a production made piece so it can be worn etc it is exactly what they used on screen, it's way nicer in person than the pics show. ;)

The Noble TDK is from a screen accurate piece but it was from a soft copy I believe so the ear and nose are tweaked as well as very lumpy for lack of a better word.
Kevs Bane mask is a production made piece so it can be worn etc it is exactly what they used on screen, it's way nicer in person than the pics show. ;)
I guess the reason I questioned the Noble cowl was because of the curve of the eye, I tried to capture it in pics compared to the front of the Making of Book and the curvature seemed off.

b1.jpg
b2.jpg

Under the eye, in the book pic, there is no little bevel, whereas in the Noble version, it goes almost all the way around.
b3.jpg
b4.jpg

If it was a soft cast as you said, I guess slight difference would be possible though.

The picture though is a Begins cowl. And while they were basically the same, there are probably a few little differences between it and the TDK cowl.

Also, there is going to be a little change in shape due to the cowl being worn in the picture.

The picture though is a Begins cowl. And while they were basically the same, there are probably a few little differences between it and the TDK cowl.

Also, there is going to be a little change in shape due to the cowl being worn in the picture.

You are absolutely right. I hadn't even noticed that it was a Begins cowl. I took a snapshot of a screen from TDK and it does indeed match the cowl. I guess I can finally sleep at night lol!

b6.jpgb5.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back