Jumanji

Hey guys.
I'm going on a short trip tomorrow to pick up my game from the artist.
When I pick it up i will be taking pictures when I get back to the hotel i will be staying at.

Also, I found this picture on photobucket.
ExpoSyFy :: Tablero original de Jumanji picture by PalmaSoft - Photobucket
Just thought it was interesting that there is still a couple games out there that are still in great condition. (one example of a not-so-good game is this Game Board original / screen-used movie props from Jumanji (1995))

anyway, just thought that was pretty dang cool

Alrighty, guys. I have recieved the game. But, due to her lack of skill in caligraphy, she laft the instruction panels blank. But its no problem because i know an artist in my hometown who can do the printing. Anyway, i posted pictures of it to my snapbucket folder on my photobucket. I would give a link but i am currently on my phone.

I am currently uploading about 20 pictures of the game from different angles.

Tomorrow I am going over to the OTHER artist who is doing the touchup and instructions so she can have a look and get a good idea of what needs to be done.

Okay, i went over there about a week ago, and she said that I would have to wait about 2 weeks because she is busy with other work at the moment and then shes gonna be out of state. So, in the meantime, I have painted the inner dome black and I'm coating it with a glossy finish. Once its done drying completely I will post pictures with the dome inside the game, although it wont be stuck there permanently until she is done painting it.

I was really looking forward to building this... and in the far future, i just might. In the mean time, check out the Junkyard forum.

From the Member Ban Log:
12.20.2011 ThePhoenix has been banned for selling a FREE paper prop and attempting to pass it off as his own screen grab.
11.13.2012 planet has been banned for being a sockpuppet of ThePhoenix as well as being a known recaster (Auctionsherpa / auroraproject2011).

Last edited:
That is correct. Users should only have one account, and once banned, any additional accounts the user creates to try to get around the banned can be banned as well.

Last edited:
20180718_101506.png

I know this is an old thread but here's more movie accurate rules

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back