Jumanji

i misunderstood what the tour was.
Its where people have a map and then THEY go all around the state, not the artist.
So the tour is going to be over sometime today and she said that she would work on it first thing.

Okay, sweet news.
The artist that is painting my game messaged me this

" tomorrow... Ive worked on it for 9 hours, but I dont want you to see it until I'm a little farther ahead..."

Woot! I'll post pics when she sends them tomorrow.
Im pretty excited.

no. i've dedicated the rest of this month to my disc project as it has to be ready for the Tron 30th Anniversary event and requires waiting on delivered items. Soon though...

Alright guys.
Today was the day i was supposed to see the progress the artist has done.
And she posted this to my facebook wall.
Facebook

Now, dont get me wrong,
I love the way it looks, but she misunderstood that it was supposed to look like the movie. I had mistakingly told her to put her own spin on it, and this is what she came up with. Im not upset, she says shes not upset and she says she'll do it over again the movie way.

Then i told her that I was going to make another so she can paint it like this.

It could be that we don't have permission to view stuff on your facebook page. Right click and save it, then either upload it here or somewhere else, and post the picture, is normally the best way.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back