Can anyone fix this Leia Statue for Me

<div class='quotetop'>(Boba Debt @ Nov 12 2006, 09:47 AM) [snapback]1355974[/snapback]</div>
Leia_1.jpg

[/b]

hurry and take the picture, if i dont get my fix... my face may stay like this...

I'm hoping someone will pity me and offer to do it for free.

They could always sell them to the other people that bought this statue :)

<div class='quotetop'>(Invicta @ Nov 12 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]1356141[/snapback]</div>
On a more serious note getting a sculptor to re-seculpt the face could run into hundreds of dollars. A private commission for a 28mm gaming figure would set you back anywhere from $300-$500 just to give you an idea. Sorry to be a doomsinger
[/b]

This head would be cool for a EpII Anakin display... :love
For the resculpting I don't know if the "Nip Tuck" doctors are members here... :angel

So far, nothing has really cracked me up but I got a giggle out of this comment:

<div class='quotetop'>(ralphee @ Nov 12 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]1356046[/snapback]</div>
A face like a box of angry frogs. :p
[/b]

I really thought some one would bust out a Yoda comment such as

"Looks matter not when a bag you have."

"...And in Hollywood today, Tim Curry tried to resurrect his film career by announcing the release of Rocky Horror II..."

Here's one--She looks like she got hit in the face with a bag of "what-the--****"?

Hey, BD, I'm in Wilmington....what scale is that Leia in? I have a friend that does custom 1/6th Star Wars figs, and he just finished sculpting an Episode 1 Kenobi that's dead on to Ewan. I'll see if he wants to tackle this Man-Leia. He's a hell of a sculptor.

B.

"Looks matter not when a bag you have."

A bag as in one? Hell I would need 3. One for me, one for her
and one for any unforunate ******* that may happen to be passing by.

The sun on Tatooine is very hot in the afternoon, and its a long walk to Jabba's palace. Our dear princess spent FAR TOO MUCH time in the bounty hunter outfit. Good thing Solo woke up blind.

Today, in a suprise turn of events. Rosie O'Donnell purchased the rights to the entire Star Wars catalog, and is now having her face digitally inserted over that of Carrie Fisher in every scene.

<div class='quotetop'>(Lord Abaddon @ Nov 12 2006, 10:57 PM) [snapback]1356177[/snapback]</div>
"I'm chained, nearly naked, and instead of Han and Luke to enjoy this I have a big stupid slug."
[/b]

"and Luke"?.

Do they even have banjos in a galaxy far far away?

I would say it's very close to 1/6 scale , it's 9.5" tall

<div class='quotetop'>(LordVdr @ Nov 15 2006, 06:16 AM) [snapback]1357922[/snapback]</div>
Here's one--She looks like she got hit in the face with a bag of "what-the--****"?

Hey, BD, I'm in Wilmington....what scale is that Leia in? I have a friend that does custom 1/6th Star Wars figs, and he just finished sculpting an Episode 1 Kenobi that's dead on to Ewan. I'll see if he wants to tackle this Man-Leia. He's a hell of a sculptor.

B.
[/b]

Han: Hey Luke, better hand me my beer goggles.

Luke: I donÂ’t know, IÂ’d take the helmet with the blast shield down.

I say cut the head off. Seriously. Then just replace it with another one someone sculpts for you or one from another model. That 'thing' is just horrid.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back