Alien 3 Warrior Rod Puppet Maquette

dimue

This is a custom posed Alien 3 Rod puppet cast Model Maquette, 1/ 3 scale !!!
Made from the original Raw Cast made by ADI for screenwriter Joe Fasano and bought at PiH auction.
some first fast taken phone shots..enjoy..
best

I know that there's a rod-puppet-sourced kit in the future, but man the wait is killing me. Show more pics!! :D

Hello thx for kind comments !!! regarding this ebay listing i would be very careful here !!! I own Mr. Fasanos ADI given Raw cast and i know his rod puppet copy was sold on PiH auction a few jears ago and he never wanted to sell his statue which was on several exhibition already and has had a insurance value at 250.000$ when on travel !!! The first few auction pics with blue background show this special copy of Mr.Fasano and the other "actual" pics seem to show a subtle different statue (mouth sides different and fingers and feet positions and overall detail and such ...which lead me somehow to the possible chance this was a very nice painted upgraded and reposed Burman Studio 1:3 Rod that came out jears ago and sits in my office as well !!! The detail in the sculpt isnt just as good as on the actual Fasano Maquette to me !!! especially the connection from tail to the backside and the missing fine detail on the fingers looks 100% like mine on the Burman Maquette !!! If i am wrong i appologize but something feels "strange" here !!! Maybe some other can help here ???
best

Awesome! I have a complete photo survey of one of the Alien3 fellas - is this the same one? (I'm not an Alien3 expert)

If this is the same one, I can send the rest of the pics your way!

a31.jpg

a32.jpg

a33.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back